flowconduit

Super enzyme Serrapeptase and Lower dantian

Good advice, Yamu.

SC, I did notice overnight that I was peeing a lot, and did get dehydrated in spite of drinking a good bit extra. Don't know if dehydration would bring on a migraine, but it certainly can give me a headache. You gonna take a break from it?

I was most interested in its potential anti inflammatory effect on a lingering tendonitis, and one dose did not have any effect on that. Back to my regular dose this morning.

Edited by cheya
  • Like 1

Good advice, Yamu.

SC, I did notice overnight that I was peeing a lot, and did get dehydrated in spite of drinking a good bit extra. Don't know if dehydration would bring on a migraine, but it certainly can give me a headache. You gonna take a break from it?

I've noticed increased kidney/bladder action, too, but pretty minimal. I drink a lot of water as a rule, but there's no guarantee that it's going where it's supposed to go, I suppose.

Maybe my pineal gland is getting decalcified, lol.

People vary, a lot.

Standard idea that for the same herb/supplement: for some it will benefit, others nothin', others contraindicated. And certainly after a period of time the supplement will have addressed whatever difficulty it's gonna and dramatic results will diminish, perhaps there is more one could get out of it if you retry after weeks/months.

On my 2nd day I passed a slew of tiny gallstones, on my 6th one larger one.

Even if nothing were to happen from here on out, I'm happy. :)

Curious to see what happens with the variety of us over the longer term.

Edited by Trunk
  • Like 3

I'm also going to weigh in with my experience with serrapeptase. I've been taking it about 60 days now, and it's largely corrected a condition that I had that would amaze doctors. And, it continues to further make incremental improvements by the week. I won't say what the condition is (was) but I can tell you the serrapeptase has had a rather astounding effect. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread, as it convinced me to give it a try....I'm quite happy with the results.

• Like 4

Anybody come across mention anywhere of it causing migraines?

I get migraine with aura normally once or twice a year;right now, though, I'm experiencing my third one since I started taking the capsules. It's been four days. Could be coincidence, of course.

Other than that, I get hot flashes about an hour after talking one. It feels comfortable. Definitely not your average vitamin pill.

From what I gather, Chinese medicine would call this drug a blood mover and phlegm transformer. That means it's not suitable for people with spleen/pancrease deficiency (脾虚) or liver disharmonies (肝热或肝郁).

Remember folks, there are no panaceas in this world. Medicine to one is poison to another.

Anyone know what it comes from? Sounds similar to Gualou, Banxia, or maybe Changpu.

Edit: looks like it is the enzyme silkworms use to dissolve their cocoons.

Edited by 松永道
  • Like 3

@Fu_doggy and Trunk, if you don't mind, would you please describe what issues it has helped you with to this point?

Remember folks, there are no panaceas in this world. Medicine to one is poison to another.

Yup.

Those that are getting contrary rxns from their bodies... listen to your own body and use your own good judgement.

I think I've described earlier in this thread results I've got.

I'm not taking it currently.  I don't think it's an "all the time" kind of supplement, far from it.  It's a strong circulator.  Even at best we go through cycles of supplement ~ circulate.  It *really* helped me through some stagnation issues, including discharge of gall stones.  Glad I've tried it, glad I have it on my shelf.

• Like 4

I just got in my bottle of 40,000 units serrapeptase of the same brand from trunks post today.  I took it a few hours ago and began noticing a feeling of increased circulation for after 30 minutes.   Then it seemes like my head cleared up, chi started flowing and certain spots on my body loosened up.  I could feel it in my digestive track too.  

Love and light

Tony

• Like 1

Up date

I took this a second time and had a similar experience to what i described above.  However later that day i noticed my teeth felt a little sensitive when i ate hard things. 

My wife also took the serrapeptase pill twice and described a similar effect with the teeth. 

I believe the reason for this negative effect comes from us taking digestive enzymes with meals.  These enzymes contain 29000 units of protease enzymes.   I also take another enzyme supplement that contains a variety of enzymes including some serrapeptase. 

We are also vegetarians, so our intestines are probable relatively clear, and may be better able to absorb things like this. 

I have not experienced any negative effects from the small amount of serrapeptase in my other enzyme pills.  I have been taking this for over 6 months now with no side effects.  I believe that I just loaded up on too much protease at one time.  We will discontinue use of the 40,000 units serrapeptase. 

fyi: I remineralized my teeth by swishing with organic whole milk, a few times and unrefined sea salt a few times.  I also took a break digestive enzymes during this period to allow my body to use the excess it had acquired.  My teeth are fine now.

Love and Light

Tony

• Like 1

These enzymes may break off blood clots during the dissolution process which can lead to serious problems. As well as interfering with blood viscosity.

Edited by ralis

Re:

-----

"On my 2nd day I passed a slew of tiny gallstones, on my 6th one larger one."

"I started getting digestive troubles and stopped taking it."

"I did notice overnight that I was peeing a lot, and did get dehydrated in spite of drinking a good bit extra."

-----

This supplement has triggered a response by the liver - to dump old hardened toxins and activate the kidney/bladder system to flush.

This simply means that the liver now prepares to deal with a new influx of toxins (the supplement).

Doing this will give a (very relative) feeling of relief to people who are riding a slightly toxic condition already, due to the flushing and toxin-handling functions being activated. Like getting over a slight nicotine poisoning.

Be careful, because doing this a lot might very much injure the liver, or create such a toxic condition that continuing becomes impossible. Hopefully, this would make people stop before real impairment happens - if they listen to body.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

Just ordered some serrapeptase and also Nattokinase...going to try it for about 45 days and see what I notice....

Just bumping this thread up due to my using Serraptease for the past week. Thought I'd share my experience and thoughts, so a slightly longer post than usual.

80,000iu tablets - twice a day – for one week - made by Natures Aid.

In March I had a nasty accident which broke my arm and badly displaced my wrist. As it healed, there was much reduced movement of my fingers. It was explained to me that part of this was due to the scar tissue in my wrist which was restricting the movement of the ligaments which are attached to the fingers. I had been reading a post here on Daobums about others who were experimenting with this product. When I looked into it, I found that one of its benefits was the reduction of scar tissue, hence I brought some.

First use of Serraptease – March

I cant really remember it having any effect what-so-ever. It might have made me a bit 'too regular' for a day or two, not sure. Anyway, no noticeable effect, so I just stopped using it.

Second use of Serraptease – November

I was just sorting out my medicine cabinet, saw it, and thought, why not use it again just to see what happens. My fingers have already recovered full movement, but my wrist has not. Now, having been shown an X-ray, I know this is mainly due to some of the smaller bones in my hand being slightly in the wrong place. But, I thought, why not give it a go for a short while just to see if it makes any difference.

As part of my practice I do mild semen retention, nothing more than a few days, a week at max. When I've been doing this for 3 or 4 days, I sometimes feel a slightly blocked feeling going down the inside of my leg, not a pain, but a definite sensation, most of it located in a specific location. I tend to just interpret it as my body telling me to be careful with what I'm doing.

Anyway, just 24 hours of taking Serraptease, I felt a tingling sensation where the block is, just went on for 5 to 10 minutes and then stopped. Since then, I've not felt the blockage down my leg anymore.

Accompanied to this were some very mild energy rushes which went on for a couple of days. They have now passed.

Effect on the movement of my wrist after 1 week of use – nothing noticeable.

Sciatica.

I went on the internet recently and saw that someone said Serrapeptase got rid of their sciatica. This interested me greatly as I have sciatica, very mild, but from a slipped disc when I was 16. Successfully operated on, but still a mild tingling sensations which non-inflammatory drugs have no effect on.

I'm wondering if it will have any effect for me on that, as that would make me feel very happy indeed! Been taking it for a week now, hard to tell if it has reduced my sciatica, as it was so mild in the first place, but I think it may have.

More updates in a week or two's time.

Miffymog

p.s. - Others, earlier on in this post, have mentioned different effects – I strongly recommend reading through them if you are considering using it.

Edited by Miffymog
  • Like 2

I'm glad the enzyme helped you with the blockage!

I'm going to experiment with serrapeptase for a couple of weeks to see if it could help me with a feeling of tightness I have in my left leg, will post results

• Like 1

I have no idea if it did anything for me or not, LOL. Will have to try it again someday. I'd be interested in trying direct introduction of various elements via DMSO topical application. Something to look into.

After a week or two of using it, Serrapeptase actually made my heart hurt a bit when I breathed deeply. I've read somewhere that it can work as a blood thinner, which is good if you've got slightly blocked arteries as it means the blood will flow more easily.

But, if the blood thins, then the valves in the heart change their efficiency and what I think happened was that my heart was filling up with more blood than it was used to and so started to struggle to pump when put under pressure. Not entirely sure, but these small heart pains went away when I stopped using it.

• Like 2

Interesting thread and if this enzyme works as advertised it sounds very promising. Even if i don't have any health problems I might try these myself, see how my system reacts and if there's any truth to it. I personally suspect that some of the bad reactions that people are experiencing might be a detox reaction or a "healing crisis" which often causes old issues, pains and ailments that you thought were gone to make themselves felt again and usually stronger than they were.

Anyway, it's interesting to note that all those benefits listed for this enzyme are almost identical to the type of benefits that can be achieved through Bigu without risking any side effects or bad reactions.

2018 Update:

Found my good old serrapeptase bottle (120 000 SPUs) and I've been taking it every other night on an empty stomach. I notice that it has a strong effect on my lungs, I suspect I have some scar tissue there from smoking cigarettes and ripping massive bong hits. Also I have noticed that it somehow relaxes my body, I was doing sitting meditation and I was so relaxed I couldn't feel my arms.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, flowconduit said:

2018 Update:

Found my good old serrapeptase bottle (120 000 SPUs) and I've been taking it every other night on an empty stomach. I notice that it has a strong effect on my lungs, I suspect I have some scar tissue there from smoking cigarettes and ripping massive bong hits. Also I have noticed that it somehow relaxes my body, I was doing sitting meditation and I was so relaxed I couldn't feel my arms.

It's worth being a little careful with this product as I think it has blood thinning properties. 

Got my Natto-Serra from doctor's best. The effect was intense, I felt cold, light and my body was pulsating all over. I also felt like it was doing something to my joints. Powerful stuff, will keep posting what happens. I also felt sharp sensations in my brain/head, this supplement really does something.

• Like 1