flowconduit

Super enzyme Serrapeptase and Lower dantian

I've been thinking of buying some serrapeptase to decalcfify my body and pineal gland after years of excessive milk drinking. Serrapeptase is a superenzyme that breaks down non-living tissue, blood clots, cysts, and arterial plaque in the body that contribute to inflammation, discomfort, blockages, etc. Basically it dissolves any non-living tissue.

My question is could it accidentally dissolve my lower dantian? What is the lower dantian made of?

• Like 1

I've been thinking of buying some serrapeptase to decalcfify my body and pineal gland after years of excessive milk drinking. Serrapeptase is a superenzyme that breaks down non-living tissue, blood clots, cysts, and arterial plaque in the body that contribute to inflammation, discomfort, blockages, etc. Basically it dissolves any non-living tissue.

My question is could it accidentally dissolve my lower dantian? What is the lower dantian made of?

No, the lower dantian couldn't be accidentally dissolved ...!!!

The lower dantian is located around the abdomen. However, no one had ever said what it is made of...!!!

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 1

Trunk, thanks for pointing out those Amazon reviews. Serrapeptase is being used for even more than I knew about.

I've taken it for a couple years as general anti-artery-blockage insurance, due to the recommendation by Dr. Hans Nieper, MD, a European internist who discovered moderate dose serrapeptase would clean out carotid arteries over time. Friends and clients have used it successfully for Morton's neuroma, and one, spectacularly, found it halted her macular degeneration! We'd been working on it, slowing it down with nutrition for a couple years, but the addition of the serrapeptase resulted in her no longer needing the shots at all! Practically a miracle! After reading those reviews, I'm thinking of a few other people who could give it a try. Good stuff!

Haven't checked out this site for awhile, but it gives you an idea of the WIDE range of conditions Serrapeptase might help with. http://www.serrapeptase.info/

To the OP, dead cells, yes; mineral deposits, who knows?

But certainly worth a try.

• Like 3

Trunk, thanks for pointing out those Amazon reviews. ...

I've taken it for a couple years as general anti-artery-blockage insurance, ... Friends and clients have used it successfully for Morton's neuroma, and one, spectacularly, found it halted her macular degeneration! .. her no longer needing the shots at all! Practically a miracle!.

Impressive. It's almost like every story about this stuff is unbelievable.

The most-helpful-rated review generated a lot of discussion (coratid arterial blockage, + surprise: resolve his Peyronie's disease caused by scar tissue in the penis); I read the whole thing. Pretty amazing, interesting. One person said that a friend of theirs had a scar from childhood that gradually disappeared!, friggin' a!! It's at least being claimed that it slowly eats away at any dead tissue (scar tissue being just one kind, also arterial plaque) including mucous (which is a major factor in chronic disease in Ch. medicine). One woman said that she had a blockage in her fallopian tube that resolved and what came out looked just like the surgically removed blockages that she looked up online. All really interesting. Seems like it could be good for *any* kind of chronic stagnation.

Edited by Trunk
  • Like 2

1. Studies apparently show that drinking milk reduces bone density; what makes you think your pineal gland is 'calcified' ?

2. Based on what evidence (other than Amazon reviews) do you think that serrapeptase "dissolves any non-living tissue" ?

3. What's a "superenzyme" ?

4. The dantian is a general area, not a physical organ like the heart or kidneys

• Like 1

1. Studies apparently show that drinking milk reduces bone density; what makes you think your pineal gland is 'calcified' ?

2. Based on what evidence (other than Amazon reviews) do you think that serrapeptase "dissolves any non-living tissue" ?

3. What's a "superenzyme" ?

4. The dantian is a general area, not a physical organ like the heart or kidneys

1. First 20 years of my life I ate absolutely no vegetables, no fruits. What I ate is processed food, animal products and animal products. If that don't calcify the pineal gland I don't know what. If you can't see auras/energy your gland is most likely calcified

2. Mostly anecdotal evidence

3. I define it as an extremely powerful enzyme, other people may have other definitions for it

4. I don't know about that.. Mine feels like a ball when it vibrates

Edited by flowconduit

理想信念就是共产党人精神上的“钙"

• Like 1

not making any assumptions regarding the causes or symptoms, but it's a real condition:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland#Clinical_significance

Yeah. There does seem to be a link between (processed/biologically altered) animal products and calcification (and Alzheimer's, apparently). I just wonder if it's as simple as

drink milk > calcium builds up > gland calcifies > take serrapeptase > calcium goes away

especially considering what seems like a link between fluoride and calcification.

There's a big (vegan) anti-milk movement these days, and I don't trust it. Icelanders have the 6th highest life expectancy on the planet and they eat meat and dairy as the main staples...

• Like 1

But which mammal's mamma-milk do they drink in Iceland? Reindeer? Sheep? Walrus? I'm sure they eat a LOT of fish products, as well, and the omega oils keep the brain well-lubed (there's been success recently in using it to stimulate brain activity and bring people out of coma).

Also, and more importantly, how are the Icelanders rated on the global aura-seeing scale? :-)

Life expectancy depends on mountains of factors, using it as an argument pro or contra one dietary variant is a bit shaky, says I.

• Like 3

I was curious enough that I bought a bottle of the stuff, took the 1st pill in the wee hours this morning. I've got some stubborn stagnation issues (that I've been working on through various modalities and no, I'm not going to give further details). The 1st pill was way-more-than worth the price of the bottle.

Have fun debating. :)

• Like 5

The 1st pill was way-more-than worth the price of the bottle.

The first pill? You mean you literally had noticeable improvement in the issue that shall not be exposed after downing one tablet?

But which mammal's mamma-milk do they drink in Iceland? Reindeer? Sheep? Walrus? I'm sure they eat a LOT of fish products, as well, and the omega oils keep the brain well-lubed (there's been success recently in using it to stimulate brain activity and bring people out of coma).

Also, and more importantly, how are the Icelanders rated on the global aura-seeing scale? :-)

Life expectancy depends on mountains of factors, using it as an argument pro or contra one dietary variant is a bit shaky, says I.

True, but blaming disease and death on meat and dairy (as many do) when there are plenty of people who thrive on the stuff also seems a bit shaky :P

I feel that the recent use of pesticides & hormones and inorganic farming generally is probably the major cause of any bad effects we get from eating animal products.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icelandic_cuisine#Types_of_food

Fresh fish, and free-range, grass-fed, happy sheep and cows. There might be some walrus consumption, I don't know(..!)

It might be that their diet has nothing to do with their longevity. And I'm not suggesting we should all eat loads of cows and forget carrots....

Have fun debating. :)

Always do ;)

• Like 1

The first pill? You mean you literally had noticeable improvement in the issue that shall not be exposed after downing one tablet?

Yup. :D

• Like 2

Yup. :D

well hot dayum, that there's an endorsement I can believe, gonna get me a bottle and see what happens. What should I expect?

Link to the product you purchased?

Trunk I'm very glad serrapeptase helped you!

I've heard that serrapeptase is actually one of the only supplements that is powerful enough to make you feel difference nearly instantly

• Like 3

Wow, Trunk, great testimony/feedback!

The link Trunk put up (and apparently the product he took one pill of !!!!!!) is for an extra-strong version of the enzyme, 120,000 units.

The product I and my clients/friends have been using successfully (Serraflazyme) is much lower potency, a "mere" 10,000 iu per tablet, taken 2-4 times per day, so total 20-40,000 units. But some folks haven't had the hoped-for response at that level...

Hmmm.... time to check out that higher potency!

well hot dayum, that there's an endorsement I can believe, gonna get me a bottle and see what happens. What should I expect?

Link to the product you purchased?

1. I was careful to have an empty stomach, as the reviews said it needs to go to the small intestines and if there's digestion going on in the stomach it can ruin the effect. (Whether that's true or not, I don't know, but I took it on an empty stomach.) I had a steak yesterday at about 5p, and I took the pill (w/ water) in the wee hours this morning.

2. Within 20 minutes I felt a little something, "oh, I'm feeling a little circulation there and there, which is unusual, must be starting to work". Then rapidly ramped up in effect, circulating in various places that I know've been stuck for a long time (that I've worked at through various modalities, like I said previously). Deep, deep stuff.

3. The 'experience' :lol: (from the time I took the pill until the momentum subsided) lasted about 3 hours. I'm smilin' and gigglin'. It was a ride.

... but I do tend to be sensitive to stuff and the f'd-up problems I've had are pretty unusual (definately stagnation related, with other complications). If you're already healthy-like-bull maybe it'd be no big deal. Your experience may vary. :)

I took the product that I'd linked to previously:

p.s.

What also encourages me a lot is the reviews I've read said that many of the major healings didn't occur for 2 months or more. (A lot of herbs etc work really well for a while and then don't.)

Edited by Trunk
  • Like 2

Hey Trunk I was thinking do you do any lower dantian practices? If so what kind of? (If I may inquire)

Please post here if you feel the enzyme affect your lower dantian :D

I'm in for a 270 pill pack of the serrapeptase (the 40,000 potency) also 90 nattokinease pills. A new years coming, why not try something new to make it a healthier one.

• Like 2

I took the product that I'd linked to previously:

Thanks Trunk

(asking which product you bought was a duh moment on my part. I had been getting frustrated trying to find it on various German websites, threw my arms up in despair. Btw, thank you, European Big Pharm! It's not free for sale here, due to pharmaceutical lobbyists blocking anything they can't make huge profits off of! grrrrrrr! I'll have to have it brought over by a friend or colleague)

edit -- oh, internet, you confuse me sometimes. I clicjk the "Dr's Best Germany link at amazon.com and it brought me to a dealer in Germany. It's a little more expensive, €33 for the same bottle, but not out of the ballpark.

• Like 1

(asking which product you bought was a duh moment on my part.

Not at all, why not be sure? Didn't cost anything to check. :)

p.s.

People vary a lot.

Could be some of you will get nothing out of this product, or maybe a bad reaction. I have no idea; I've only tried one capsule. I'm not a doctor, etc.

Pace yourself. I'm probably in a different situation than most, but I'm going to take a day or two before I take another. That's just how my body feels on this. I think I've uncovered a bit that I want to allow space to process.

Thank you to flowconduit for posting; I'd no idea this existed. :)

• Like 3