Sign in to follow this  
eye_of_the_storm

Banking Tribalism?

Well, let's face it. If people would stop giving their money to the banks, the banks would not be as wealthy.

Last I read was that the private debt in the US is almost as large as the public debt. That's 17 trillion dollars, BTW.

Indian bankers will take your money just as quickly as will Jewish bankers. No discrimination there.

if there were a margin call for everything at the end of the day today, the sum would be well north of 200 trillion. (see how the term leverage applies and that's how the numbers get so large.)

people say its going to be a problem if the federal reserve dies. well, its a problem if it lives. so we have problems one way or the other.

the keys to the treasury need to go back where they belong;

the 17th amendment needs to go and give the states their representation back

flat tax everyone on consumption and take away anything that does not agree with the constitution (e.g. obamacare)

social security is another problem, because all the people that say "I paid into this, this is owed to me" have that sad fact of reality to deal with, that the government has spent all of that money. so at least fess up to the truth and accept that all that money you gave to the government has been spent on all kinds of frivolities. that's kind of aside from that fact that social security is rather unconstitutional on its face anyway, its just somewhat unpopular to mention it, since its been all ingrained into society that this is somehow in line with our constitution...why, congress can just change it, doesnt matter what the earlier portions say or that earlier portions basically explicitly exempt such things from being within the power of the federal government...

at root, we need a return to the enumerated powers with no ability for the government to go beyond those enumerated powers.

prosecute JP Morgan just as if it was Enron (just dont store all of the investigation in one single spot...oh...like building 7...)

declare all federal reserve debt null and void, since that debt is ill created in the first place.

which comes to the point of...our current financial system is...I dont know if anyone's paying attention....but its beyond help. need 0% rates to not even return 3% growth when very soon 3% growth wouldnt even come close to actually digging out of the hole.

well, haha. it'll be digging, allright. I have about .00002% faith that the world can come out of this without severe catastrophe happening. and I'm normally an optimist about most stuff.

• Like 1

I have about .00002% faith that the world can come out of this without severe catastrophe happening. and I'm normally an optimist about most stuff.

No, that's not very optimistic. You need more hope and faith.

• Like 1

I was going to post up the pictures of mussolini hanging, but thought some might find that a tad distasteful :P

hope and faith? :lol: that things will eventually turn out allright? perhaps it will. but the sort of fraud, graft, and corruption at the top of the heap these days appears to not have mass murder beneath them, so really, the pictures of mussolini would be quite apropos.

I was going to post up the pictures of mussolini hanging, but thought some might find that a tad distasteful :P

I'm sure I wouldn't be offended by it. But then, yeah, some might be.

Oh, all this trickle-down economics is great stuff.

i think this sentence needs a little bit more on the end

"You need more hope and faith if ________"

I'm not allowed to complete the sentence. :ph34r:

• Like 1

before anyone starts getting the idea in their head that 2008 was a fluke:

Wall Street Moves To Put Taxpayers On The Hook For Derivatives Trades

and even sponsored by former goldman employee and current wall street lackey in congress from these parts. I'm sure if I called him and expressed my concern he'd take heed :rolleyes: (I sure wouldnt get through, and if I did leave a message, I'd probably get some smarmy crap in reply telling me how this was good for the country's insolvency, kinda like they sent these form letters out saying how solid all their science is if you sent them a note against legislation supporting the CO2 scam :rolleyes: )

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this