Sign in to follow this  
eye_of_the_storm

psychotropic drugs

Whenever gun crimes are perpetrated, liberals love to point the finger of blame at law-abiding gun owners, but a list of mass shooters from the past 20 years proves that they all had one thing in common – and it wasn’t the weapons used.

Evidence shows that the common factor in nearly every mass shooting is that all of the perpetrators were either actively taking powerful psychotropic drugs or had been taking them at one point before committing their crimes.

Multiple credible scientific studies going back more then a decade, as well as internal documents from certain pharmaceutical companies that suppressed the information show that SSRI drugs ( Selective Serotonin Re-Uptake Inhibitors ) have well known, but unreported side effects, including but not limited to suicide and other violent behavior. One need only Google relevant key words or phrases to see for themselves. www.ssristories.com is one popular site that has documented over 4500 “ Mainstream Media “ reported cases from around the World of aberrant or violent behavior by those taking these powerful drugs, according to the Liberty Crier.

Read more at http://universalfreepress.com/nearly-every-mass-shooting-has-this-one-thing-in-common-and-it-isnt-weapons/

Edited by eye_of_the_storm
  • Like 2

One should be careful to avoid overemphasis of the causative correlation but this is a significant problem which is being intentionally buried -- and not just to protect Big Pharmaceutical as is sometimes assumed.

There are also some very disturbing statistics surrounding "gun-free zones."

• Like 1

psychoactive or psycho-stimulant?

is there a difference?

does not a stimulant cause an activity? There is some association with Ritalin and self-harming

Maybe it is only a matter of degree?

Slightly unrelated

"ADHD is fraud intended to justify starting children on a life of drug addiction," said Dr. Edward C. Hamlyn, a founding member of the Royal College of General Practitioners, back in 1998 about the phony condition. Adding to this sentiment, psychiatrists Peter Breggin and Sami Timimi, both of whom oppose pathologizing the symptoms of ADHD, say that ADHD is more of a social construct than it is an objective "disorder."

Proper nutrition will help anxiety, depression, and psychosis...

Edited by eye_of_the_storm

Whoever came up with those terms didn't do a very good job.

I am psycho-active right now = mind active...

they should have been more precise

• psycho- dictionary.gif
  • word-forming element meaning "mind, mental; spirit, unconscious," from Greek psykho-, combining form of psykhe (see psyche).

I suppose similar could be said for a number of words

Ugh... don't blame your ignorance on others. If you want to speak on a subject with authority you must first know it.

• Like 1

Do you take "psychostimulants" ? or sell them?

Doctors being glorified drug dealers

Eh, I've been through my share of drugs both prescribed and illegal. I participated in a stage III drug trial of agomelatine for 18 months a few years back and have taken a couple of vacations in the looney bin. Agomelatine is some of the best dope I've ever done, talk about dreams! The only prescribed drug I take regularly is my asthma control inhaler.

Sign in to follow this