Sign in to follow this  
bindo

Lama Dorje lecture

Can someone who went to the LA seminar share what when on in the friday lecture? And, a general description of the one on one session? I remember someone saying they had scheduled a one on one.

The friday lecture was very good.

:lol:

It that what you call a detailed description or are you waiting to fill us in later??? :P

Darn! VeeCee asked. Now I have to answer ;)

Ok...I showed up a little early. It rained. I sat outside on line. Mantra68 aka Chris(who has the energy of a rock star/movie star/Jedi knight rolled into one) showed up. We said hi. I went inside. I sat in the front. Max showed up. He was pretty inconspicuous at first. Kahn showed up. He had a pretty amazing presence.

Max started talking. His energy felt rather relaxed and quiet to me. He wasn't used to speaking in front of a large crowd(something like 100 people) Once Max started talking things took off. When he got going it was mind blowing. He talks at an even pace but just keeps going. It doesn't seem like he talks fast but he just covers so, so much.

We talked about stuff like alchemy, Taoism, Tibetan Buddhism, martial arts. He talked about his most powerful teachers who are woman. He said they don't teach other men beside him. He said his woman teachers make his abilty look like nothing.

He showed us a picture of one of his teachers(a woman). She had wild eyes and a mustache

He did a demo with Kahn. He basically brought Kahn to exctatic states of bliss and then beat him up :lol:

Kahn was an amazing "uke". For someone his size his movment is amazing. He was waaaaaaay up in the air and would just go crashing on the floor. At one point he collapsed into the wall almost knocking over the light before Max grabbed him and pulled him up.

I was rather skeptical. I thought to myself no way am I going to move like that at any point during the weekend.

I have since become a believer. As far as my abilty to percieve things goes this stuff is real. The energy is very, very real.

I am gradually starting to dissolve any level of doubt. I don't want to get into specifics. things have been happening. Really, really interesting things.

Don't go by what I say. Don't go by what another says. Check it out for yourself. Like I said to my friends before doing this. I will go to the seminar then have an opinion afterwards.

In my opnion you can't fake this. No way.

Edited by Cameron

Darn! VeeCee asked. Now I have to answer ;)

Ok...I showed up a little early. It rained. I sat outside on line. Mantra68 aka Chris(who has the energy of a rock star/movie star/Jedi knight rolled into one) showed up. We said hi. I went inside. I sat in the front. Max showed up. He was pretty inconspicuous at first. Kahn showed up. He had a pretty amazing presence.

Max started talking. His energy felt rather relaxed and quiet to me. He wasn't used to speaking in front of a large crowd(something like 100 people) Once Max started talking things took off. When he got going it was mind blowing. He talks at an even pace but just keeps going. It doesn't seem like he talks fast but he just covers so, so much.

We talked about stuff like alchemy, Taoism, Tibetan Buddhism, martial arts. He talked about his most powerful teachers who are woman. He said they don't teach other men beside him. He said his woman teachers make his abilty look like nothing.

He showed us a picture of one of his teachers(a woman). She had wild eyes and a mustache

He did a demo with Kahn. He basically brought Kahn to exctatic states of bliss and then beat him up :lol:

Kahn was an amazing "uke". For someone his size his movment is amazing. He was waaaaaaay up in the air and would just go crashing on the floor. At one point he collapsed into the wall almost knocking over the light before Max grabbed him and pulled him up.

I was rather skeptical. I thought to myself no way am I going to move like that at any point during the weekend.

I have since become a believer. As far as my abilty to percieve things goes this stuff is real. The energy is very, very real.

I am gradually starting to dissolve any level of doubt. I don't want to get into specifics. things have been happening. Really, really interesting things.

Don't go by what I say. Don't go by what another teacher says. Check it out for yourself. Like I said to my friends before doing this. I will go to the seminar then have an opinion afterwards.

In my opnion you can't fake this. No way.

Well after a review like that, bring on the world tour. When's this guy getting to Australia?

C'mon Cam. You aren't going to leave us hanging like that are you? What type of things? Also have you noticed any difference in the intensity of your practice since the empowerment?

On 2nd thought I prefer not to fill peoples mind with expectations and preconceptions. If your interested go and do a workshop with Max for yourself.

Man the edit function on Taobums is awesome.

Edited by Cameron

Cameron,

So all you are learning is Kunlun spontanious bliss from the book?

WYG

He taught several other practices. Another one I like is called Rising Red Phoenix. It has been working very powerfully for me.

I can't describe it. You have to learn it in person from Max.

He also taught me a cool practice to open the lower tan tien which I also can't describe.

Finally.....a report of direct experience!

EXPERIENCE!!!!

That's what its all about. who said what about who. What M.Winn said about Max. what Max said about himself, what other folks said about what Max said about himself. All that was perhaps interesting on an intellectual level, but doesn't really go to the heart of the matter.

Ultimately what matters is your ACTUAL experience.

I tend to go along with the opinion that these times are not the ancient days. though we are studying ancient ways, we are not ancient chinese people. We are modern people. This world is different. We can explore multiple cultures in our lifetimes, which also tend to me much longer than common ancient people. Lineage is important and can carry power. Lineage is not everything (preparing now to duck the coming onslaught in opposition to this statement :o ) I currently study under a "lineage" master. But to be clear he does not teach wholly as he was taught. I am pretty sure no master in the east ever held public seminars to bring his material to anyone with the means to come. Again, modern times.

Cameron.

I respect your holding back what you feel appropriate to hold back. I am sure anything you can say to further elucidate your experiences on any levels would be much appreciated.

Respect to you for pursuing the experience.

Gratefully

Craig

I could say alot. However, I think it will be best not to. I have basically given the workshop the "thumbs up". I won't lie to you guys..I opened up more about what happened with my close friends..Yoda and Sean. I don't feel comfortable talking about all that stuff in detail on a public forum. Alot of what is coming up is transmission from Max. No doubt about that in my mind. And that isn't something I could probably even convey properly if I wanted to.

Notice that Smile(little Max) has remained silent? He has wisdom about these things :)

So go on and check it for yourself! You have to think when something like 6 people on Taobums all had a cool experience it's something to look into.

In any case..good luck to all of you on your path. No more questions about the workshop towards me please.

Of course..If Mantra wants to write stuff that would be great.

He taught several other practices. Another one I like is called Rising Red Phoenix. It has been working very powerfully for me.

I can't describe it. You have to learn it in person from Max.

He also taught me a cool practice to open the lower tan tien which I also can't describe.

Which lower Tan Tien?

The grounding (martial) lower Tan Tien or the cultivation lower Tan Tien?

In any case..good luck to all of you on your path. No more questions about the workshop towards me please.

Which part of that are you having trouble with dude?

Which part of that are you having trouble with dude?

The Grounding (Martial) Tan Tien is the Tan Tien that's about 1.5 inches below the belly button and in.

The Cultivation Tan Tien is actually the Lower Brain. <--- I still haven't found a way to turn this one on.

:lol:

I meant which part of I am not talking about this anymore didn't you get?

Oops

All good. Give me a few weeks I am sure I'll be blabbing away again.

The real goal...get Master Yoda to come to Phoenix in November. Can you say hitting 4000 posts before the end of 2007?

Edited by Cameron

All good. Give me a few weeks I am sure I'll be blabbing away again.

The real goal...get Master Yoda to come to Phoenix in November. Can you say hitting 4000 posts before the end of 2007?

I am glad you guys got to experience Max in person. He is much more than I can describe here.

What he does is beyond my descriptive capabilities and what he is, is beyond what most of us have ever experienced. I am just glad I was able to convey enough to get you to show up.

I only hope that we can take this simple practice to the rest of the world and be catalysts for a real energetic shift on this planet. People deserve these practices.

I am disarmed. I hadn't read this before. So he's all right then. Now I want to check him out myself.

Although why on earth are his women teachers letting him go around buzzing like that? :huh: Hmm....

Edited by witch

Oh fuck it all. "Disarmed" is right. I'm just Pisces rising, can't transmit, only receive. I've got a job! EDT, 7:00 pm I'll be home, please hold off until then. If you are reading this, and I think you are.

Oh fuck it all. "Disarmed" is right. I'm just Pisces rising, can't transmit, only receive. I've got a job! EDT, 7:00 pm I'll be home, please hold off until then. If you are reading this, and I think you are.

what's up witch?

(armed to the teeth...) ;)

Edited by rain

I am disarmed. I hadn't read this before. So he's all right then. Now I want to check him out myself.

Although why on earth are his women teachers letting him go around buzzing like that? :huh: Hmm....

Dr.Morris out of the Hoshin and Bujinkan has noted that the most powerful Taoists are women, he says that the Yellow Court Canons verify this.

Sign in to follow this