Sign in to follow this  
ronko

Dog headed men , inter-dimensional ?

Ok , first this post is abit out there so be warned !

So lately I have felt a kind of gnawing at my mingmen point when I am asleep and enter into multi-dimensional dreamtime.

I assumed it was an inter-dimensional parasite of some sort which always seemed to try and latch onto the mingmen point for some reason ( energy , food ?)

Last night it started again but had a different feel , I went along with it to get a better picture and a being of some sort was working on my spine , again with a sort of gnawing feeling like it was using teeth rather than hands.

It spent a lot of time working on the point between my shoulder blades , then mingmen , then up and down my spine and all the while energy was moving up and down the full length of my spine.

At one point I saw it and , well , it was the head of a dog on the body of a man , looked like a doberman.

When I came out of the dreamtime experience I lay on my bed with the energy still moving up and down my spine for quite some time and let it do its thing.

This creature had me intrigued as I have never saw anything like that before.

Today I had a look on the net and to my utter surprise saw that there is a whole history of dog headed men , The Cynocephali and their culture from whole areas where they lived with reprots from Marco Polo and Colombus to Christian saints as ST Christopher was reported to be a dog headed man and we also have the Egyptians and Anubis which although some say is a jackal looks very simlilar to what I saw.

There is so much history of these creatures it is quite unreal and there seems to be an increase in sightings of these beings , if anyone is interested take a look here

http://mattsalusbury.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/short-history-of-dog-headed-men.html

• Like 1

Ive seen the raven character a number of times in dreams, usually either semi or fully lucid ones. In some of them he was also humanoid shaped. For many years I thought I was seeing like a pterodactyl-man type creature, but after a while I realized it was the part man part raven character. You can tell because its the same "character", it has the same vibe and so forth. Last time I saw it, though, it was a giant raven with eyes that looked like a starry sky. Then later he turned into a friendly black cat. Good times.

• Like 1

Interesting...

I have met a dog headed man and his children in a lucid dream watering his front lawn...

I said hello, my name is.... I am from Earth...

I don't remember much else...

:D

Edited by eye_of_the_storm
  • Like 1

Here is a little bit I read on TTB the other day about Dog people and the spirit world. It was posted by Dawg (I suppose that is appropriate) :D

http://thetaobums.com/topic/15988-eye-witness-accounts-of-the-spirit-world/page-6

'....The second room is totally different from the first room. Whereas the first room is formal, orderly, and spotlessly clean the second room is rustic and disorderly. It is like an old stone hunting lodge, with a rough stone floor. There is a big stone fireplace in the far left corner, and a heavy wooden barred door to the outside opposite the door I enter through, and a window between the two. The furniture is rustic and utilitarian, and seemingly placed without order. There are boxes and objects randomly stacked on the furniture. This is the first time I have seen the group that I have been following up close. They are very passive, serious, and keep to themselves. But there are now two dog like beings or dog people with them, who have floppy ears and are covered with curly fur. Sometimes the dog people stand on four legs and are more dog like, sometimes they stand up on two legs and speak (telepathically) very eloquently like men of knowledge. It is obvious that the two dog people are my guides for whatever is going on here

It is time for everyone to sleep, so we all lie down in a pile in front of the fireplace, on a big mat. The two furry dog people lie on top of everyone to act as a blanket. It is cold and there is a fire in the fireplace but it gives off no heat (physical sensation)....'

Edited by Infinity
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this