BaguaKicksAss

Agrippa Organization Discussion

The only problem with this would be finding all those threads!  Though there could be links to them all in the first post.  But imagine 50 some odd threads about Agrippa all in Hermetic somewhere!

This was much easier when I was tech and could just move stuff around lol.

Larxene, I was thinking something like that myself.

I wouldn't say that this or other TTB threads are messy, but since most people here are spontaneous Daoists uttering whatever comes to their mind, the threads easily get a little... non-linear. :P

For reasons of progress with the topic, it's good to have an organized thinker like you on board.

BKA, what if you would open up a new thread when you post a new chapter? This way, people can keep commenting on earlier chapters, when they have new insights, while the focus will be on the latest thread which will be easier to keep neat.

So 50 Agrippa threads? Not that I mind that, but might be difficult to find the right one when needed....

So 50 Agrippa threads? Not that I mind that, but might be difficult to find the right one when needed....

A thread with hundreds of pages?

Dividing work into their chapters works well on the Taoist forum. I wouldn't see any problem as the the build-up would be very gradual.

Bear in mind that, if things go well, folks may keep talking for years about Agrippa. ^_^

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 1

That layout would require staff to create a new sub section within Esoteric and Occult to do so though.... *looks over at our friendly engineer* :D

BKA, what if you would open up a new thread when you post a new chapter? This way, people can keep commenting on earlier chapters, when they have new insights, while the focus will be on the latest thread which will be easier to keep neat.

Yes, On another forum I have been involved in loooong group study of a book , it was done this way and worked quite good.

The only problem with this would be finding all those threads! Though there could be links to them all in the first post. But imagine 50 some odd threads about Agrippa all in Hermetic somewhere!

This was much easier when I was tech and could just move stuff around lol.

Just make an Agrippa sub-forum on its own whistling2.gif

Edited by Nungali

I am not sure if I followed what was said about organisation but now we have our own section :)

Could the threads in this section be listed as chapters and titles ?

eg ... the 3rd thread would be about ch 3 with the chapters number and title the same as the threads.

Yep, should be able to do it that way :).

Will have to move a few posts over (only about 10-12), eventually, but aside from that will be all nicely organized, woot! :D

Thank you very much! :)

It might take me a couple of days since I'm going out of town Friday, but will definitely PM you.

TBOP-BK1CH1 would rock....

I was thinking more along the lines

Forum Agrippa - Three Books of Occult Philosophy. (so we dont have to keep repeating that )

Thread title Bk. 1 - Ch. 2 - What Magic is, What are the Parts thereof, and How the Professors thereof must be Qualified.

next thread - Ch. 3 - ..... etc.

Seems easier to find stuff that way IMO

• Like 1