Sign in to follow this  
IntuitiveWanderer

Requestion account deletion

But in 24 hours, ok?

:D This is too fun..and I have a predisposition towards social isolation and compusive internet behaviour (no, not that kind of internet behaviour).

Edited by IntuitiveWanderer

I'm afraid it's not that simple. Accounts just aren't deleted.

If you want to erase "yourself", you can go to every post you've made and delete the content. Most people replace the text with a few dots ...

I'm sure someone else from admin will add to this info.

• Like 1

We can make it so you can't log in anymore to use it.

Well, I have in fact contributed all that I can. All that I can do from now on is mostly just make fashion statements and divulge my narcisistic fakery (it's a secret).

I need to break the chains of Karma, dispell Maya and attain Enlightenment. So just ban my account.

Well, I have in fact contributed all that I can. All that I can do from now on is mostly just make fashion statements and divulge my narcisistic fakery (it's a secret).

I need to break the chains of Karma, dispell Maya and attain Enlightenment. So just ban my account.

Should I ban the 'intuitive' side or the 'wanderer' side ? :D

• Like 1

Should I ban the 'intuitive' side or the 'wanderer' side ? :D

:) At the risk of making myself look even more foolish, I will say that I need to learn self-control anyway so, in this respect, it is ultimately irrelevant wheter I can or cannot access my account. But since I actually enjoy posting here, I would rather continue to do so...

So, my apologies, I hope that the die has not yet been cast...

• Like 2

Do you feel a little Schrödinger's feline like today? Or are you more of the Heisenberg type? Please make up your mind, or not!

:) At the risk of making myself look even more foolish, I will say that I need to learn self-control anyway so, in this respect, it is ultimately irrelevant wheter I can or cannot access my account. But since I actually enjoy posting here, I would rather continue to do so...

So, my apologies, I hope that the die has not yet been cast...

Glad your sticking around :)

Attachment to a concept of attachment is not just bad... it is karma...

Which part to let go of?

Attachment, concept, concept of attachment, bad, karma ....

Attachment to a concept of attachment is not just bad... it is karma...

Which part to let go of?

Attachment, concept, concept of attachment, bad, karma ...

Clinging, thus creating good and evil, thus bringing the world into existence. Or something...

"When this exists, that comes to be. With the arising of this, that arises. When this does not exist, that does not come to be. With the cessation of this, that ceases."

Samyutta Nikaya

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this