Sign in to follow this  
IntuitiveWanderer

Internet mysticism

Oh come on, i'm lazy as hell and i still would have taken the time to photoshop in TTB's main page onto that computer screen for comic effect :lol:

Lol, it never occured to me but it would have been a good idea. :D

Edited by IntuitiveWanderer

Internet mysticism:

Here is how it appears to be:

And here is how it really is:

nerd.jpg

I suppose you think you are soooo clever .....

finding my photo and sticking it up like that .... dont judge a book by its cover.

Actually ... internet mysticism for me entails " How does all this info go through the air and onto my screen confused.gif

• Like 2

I suppose you think you are soooo clever .....

finding my photo and sticking it up like that .... dont judge a book by its cover.

Actually ... internet mysticism for me entails " How does all this info go through the air and onto my screen confused.gif

Or, what the hell is information? in formation...what is in formation? The armies of Red China, I'm telling you.

What is energy anyway? They say they looked but there is nothing there. Now, they are not looking hard enough, not looking at all or they are simply blind.

How could nonexistence exist? These people need to catch up on human knowledge, man...

"For never shall this prevail, that things that are not are." - Parmenides of Elea, greek philosopher from the year 500 Before the birth and resurection of our Sauviour and Lord Jesus Christ born of the Holy Spirit and baptized by Saint John the Baptist, in the eternal radiant light of the Father.

Before the birth and resurection of our Sauviour and Lord Jesus Christ born of the Holy Spirit and baptized by Saint John the Baptist, in the eternal radiant light of the Father.

Don't go into this maze.

Before the birth and resurection of our Sauviour and Lord Jesus Christ born of the Holy Spirit and baptized by Saint John the Baptist, in the eternal radiant light of the Father.

Don't go into this maze.

Maybe not putting it up three posts in a row might help?

Edited by Nungali

Maybe not putting it up three posts in a row might help?

Aye...

I didn't plan on doing that, initially.... I just repeatedly missclicked.

Aye...

I didn't plan on doing that, initially.... I just repeatedly missclicked.

I see ... except all 3 posts are different ...

unless you repeatedly misclicked each time you hit a keyboard letter and it came out like that in the post ....

3 times in a row .... wow!

- Give a brazillion monkeys a a brazillion typewriters and you never know what they come up with ! :blink:

don't mock that basement-dwelling neckbeard... he has authentic Dzogchen transmission via Skype.

'Neckbeard' ... ? ? ?

I never heard that before .... here I was thinking I was the only one with an aversion to them !

'Neckbeards are bad! ' Even if I dont have a shave, I will shave my neck ....

Now I am wondering if its become one of those new men's 'fashions' ... ... wtf ! ... my hair looks like that before I straighten out in the morning ...

like the Kyle quiff parted either side and combed to the middle ;

< warning ! > http://www.realityravings.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/kyle.jpg < offensive material not posted>

Now I have the horrible feeling that the new neck beard look is a shaved face and jaw line with a neck beard ...

Nooooo !

too scared to google pic it ! afraid_frightened_scared_smiley_emoticon

Edited by Nungali

Of course ... I had to peek .... :(

Now I dont feel like breakfast at all

AND

a little part of my soul has been broken

94ivxTO.jpg

Edited by Nungali

Sign in to follow this