Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

The reptilian vagus nerve and regrowing nerve fibers

http://innersoundqigong.blogspot.com/2014/11/solving-mystery-of-building-nerve.html

That's my new blog post - before on this forum when people asked me about the vagus nerve I had stated that the left side vagus nerve goes to the heart. Someone questioned me since science says the right side goes to the heart.

I only knew through my qigong experience that the left side went to the heart - so I had to solve that mystery. Finally it is solved.

It is the dorsal Reptilian left side vagus nerve that goes to the heart on a deeper level - and this explains its role in deeper meditation levels, as the above link to my blog gives the references for.

So - my hypothesis then is that meditation actually myelinates the reptilian vagus nerve which is normally unmyelinated - and so what the implications are for this are also discussed in the blog post.

• Like 2

"Through qigong we integrate and harmonize our whole being - from our ancient evolutionary past - and thereby we also overcome our deep fears and we restore deep energy abilities, like regeneration and spirit travel, seeing the future, seeing inside objects, etc."

Ancient evolutionary past... and restore deep energy abilities... ?

To restore, meaning that these things were previous to ... "evolutionary past"

Like saying this reptilian thing was a later edition/ corruption of the mammalian ... we have to bypass the reptilian to restore the mammalian... though apparently the reptilian predates... so how can it be restore

is this an unconscious understanding of DNA manipulation ?

Could the change in DNA occur by means of reptilian behaviors like eating flesh.

Edited by eye_of_the_storm

Interesting article, Innnersoundqigong. Very technical also.

I have an observation I made, about the "death" experience that leads to kundalini arousal. I often practice total surrender as a kind of meditation in which you are prepared to die. This leads to kundalini arousal, but not when in fear. It needs to be fearless. But that's only my experience.

Maybe extreme fear can lead to an awakening in some cases, but it's a pretty difficult thing to undergo.

Edited by Anoesjka
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this