Sign in to follow this  
eye_of_the_storm

Wisdom Teeth Energetic Function

I believe all aspects of the body play some part all important in their own ways.

The removal of wisdom teeth seems bizarre to me generally (like that of healthy teeth)

It is accepted that babies have teething pain which is considered necessary... people don't start removing baby teeth because of this...

Yet when adults experience pain related to wisdom teeth coming in they get them removed...

A friend had a somewhat traumatic experience with the removal of the tooth... which furthered my interest in it.

Quick search

Wisdom teeth are connected through acupuncture meridians to our small intestine and the front of our pituitary gland. (F3) They are connected to our central nervous system through the trigeminal nerve, which explains why people could experience serious side effects from wisdom tooth removal.

(NaturalNews) A report by dentist Jay Friedman in the American Journal of Public Health reveals that 67 percent or more of preventative wisdom teeth removals are unnecessary. The article explains that most of the pain and illness surrounding wisdom teeth are not caused by the teeth themselves as one would expect, but rather the symptoms come from the surgery that removes the wisdom teeth.

Edited by eye_of_the_storm
  • Like 1

Interesting, I had mine removed and my cheeks balooned up like a hamster for a few weeks, I completely trusted it was the right thing to do but now I'm not so sure. I wonder why they are called "wisdom" , often these things are not by accident.

Gurdjieff tells a story about one of his first spiritual experiences how as a child he had a wisdom tooth knocked out in a fight and he could see all seven rays of the ray of creation within it. I'm not sure exactly what this means but I was curious about what function they play ever since.

• Like 1

Yeah, there's a lot of mystery surrounding wisdom teeth. I've found that many people believe they don't even come in until we're at least fifty years old.

I happy to have all of mine.

Impacted wisdom teeth are a nightmare, and dangerous, and I assume that's the simple reason that they're removed as preventive medicine. But it seems to me that people could at least wait and see if they grow in correctly or not before resorting to the operation.

• Like 1

I had impacted wisdom teeth both sides of my bottom jaw and they were jolly painful.

I was in mid twenties when they started bothering me.

Never quite 'through' the gum which was sore both sides and one became abscessed.

Had them out ( separately with six months between ) and it was jolly painful both times but great relief afterwards.

Edited by GrandmasterP

Sign in to follow this