BaguaKicksAss

100 days of practice (martial arts/qigong) challenge; prizes involved :D

My hips and legs are so sore, that I had trouble getting up from sitting on the floor then walking across the basement lolololol. The circle walking is, uhm working!

• Like 1

I have no life and nothing better to do - so today I did 4 hours of Spring Forest Qigong. 2 hours and 45 minutes of standing active exercises - and 1 hour and 15 minutes of small universe meditation sitting cross legged on the ground. Since the beginning of the new year I've tried to do between 2 to 4 hours of SFQ daily. I've only missed a few days and usually can do 2 hours. 4 hours is hard though. I'm going to try and do 3 hours a day on work days - and 4 hours a day on my off days for the rest of this contest thing....I was off today and I'm off tomorrow so I will shoot for 4 hours tomorrow.

• Like 3

I have no life and nothing better to do - so today I did 4 hours of Spring Forest Qigong. 2 hours and 45 minutes of standing active exercises - and 1 hour and 15 minutes of small universe meditation sitting cross legged on the ground. Since the beginning of the new year I've tried to do between 2 to 4 hours of SFQ daily. I've only missed a few days and usually can do 2 hours. 4 hours is hard though. I'm going to try and do 3 hours a day on work days - and 4 hours a day on my off days for the rest of this contest thing....I was off today and I'm off tomorrow so I will shoot for 4 hours tomorrow.

Times when one has enough free time and health to pull this off are awesome :). Get it in while you can!

• Like 2

I managed to drag myself out of bed an extra half-hour before work and get the seated Flying Phoenix done for the day. Tonight I'll do some standing. I really hope I get my meditation cushion soon. Sitting for 1/2 hour in half-lotus is really making my legs fall asleep, which is getting really distracting.

• Like 1

People.seem to keep a very good distance from me when i practice at bus stops while waiting dor the bus lol. Did zz today.

Yes I can imagine lol....

Well, I'm in too. For the past two months (or maybe more) I've been trying to get myself to do some regular qigong practice again but haven't succeeded so far. Perhaps this will help.

18.11.-21.11.: nothing

22.11.: did two ~15 min sessions

23.11.: did one ~20 min session

24.11.: nothing yet

• Like 1

managed to accomplish nothing yesterday (save the sunk walking - more of that today as well) on account of hashbrownies :lol:

But its also cultivation...! of sorts...! :D

ahem - anyways... gonna make up for that tonight in fanzhang n_n

I too have been practicing Nei kung or something like that, for about 3 weeks straight, everyday averaging about 45 minutes per day, when I wake up and just before I go to sleep so 2 times a day. I focus on my lower dan tien to store chi in it, have been doing this well just before I signed to this site. Sometimes I do not focus on my LDT and just be in the "void" or the between waking and sleep state, which is very challenging to achieve most of the time. All this past 3 weeks I have been on celibacy which has been also challenging, but now it is easy to keep this certain state of mind and focus on my practice. I dont do this thing for a fancy price but for myself and for my personal evolution or transcendence.

3 hours of SFQ. 2 hours standing and 1 hour meditation. I was going to try and do 4 but after 2 hours in the morning I had the "overwhelm" feeling....Probably deep emotional stuff coming out...It made me feel grumpy and moody.....I think I'm going to shoot for 3 hours a day for the next 6 days and then do a 4 hour day next Monday.

• Like 3

Where did everybody go? Today I did 4 30 minute sessions dispersed throughout the day. I just finished a 30 minute minute session of "joining of yin and yang" where you move the energy ball in your hands. I also did "pore breathing"(breathing through the skin) into the lower dantien while moving the energy ball. I exhaled the energy as smoke. Chunyi Lin said on an interview that the "pore breathing" is a Taoist secret that will make your face look younger. It's true. People will say you look 10 years younger and the dark bags under the eyes from drinking alcohol in your 20's go away.

• Like 3

Where did everybody go? Today I did 4 30 minute sessions dispersed throughout the day. I just finished a 30 minute minute session of "joining of yin and yang" where you move the energy ball in your hands. I also did "pore breathing"(breathing through the skin) into the lower dantien while moving the energy ball. I exhaled the energy as smoke. Chunyi Lin said on an interview that the "pore breathing" is a Taoist secret that will make your face look younger. It's true. People will say you look 10 years younger and the dark bags under the eyes from drinking alcohol in your 20's go away.

You shooting fireballs yet ? Congrats on all the practice ! I I also practice SFQ everyday. Good job buddy.

Edited by Sebastian
  • Like 1

Two mornings in a row I've slept through my alarm. I've never been a morning person, and trying to get a morning practice going is a challenge. I managed to get 30 minutes of Flying Phoenix in last night, and I'll see if I can't squeeze some in tonight, even though I'm going to be traveling for the holiday. I'd hate to break my streak.

• Like 2

You shooting fireballs yet ? Congrats on all the practice ! I I also practice SFQ everyday. Good job buddy.

No fireballs yet. Just feel well balanced times one hundred. Also just the usual health benefits. Also can't really get depressed anymore.....Sometime a while back all the practice somehow sucked out all the nasty shit. I see weird third eye stuff...like weird flashes and things darting around. Younger face. Increased personal magnetism. Less sleep....Also lots of the other usual stuff.

Post more SFQ practice results when you get the chance.

I think Master Lin occasionally throws healing chi balls at people. I think one time Drew wrote about a lady who was freaking out about something and Master Lin stretched his arms back and a healing chi ball came out of his hand and went into the lady and she calmed down.

http://www.qigongenergyhealing.com/free-qigong-distant-energy-healing/

No need to practice hard this week if you don't want to. Michael Mohoric is sending out healing chi all week so everyone can just relax on Thanksgiving and get there chakras cleansed at the same time. The energy flows to you once you accept it.

SPAM in my thread, that sucks.

And that doesn't help one's own personal practice at all.

Just did my usual SFQ routine, which is currently:

10 minutes bouncing in place, 5 minutes with arms floating above shoulders.

2 minutes tapping taibone

10 minutes rotational movements

2 minutes SFQ basic daoyin

25 minutes posting, holding the tree

25 minutes moving of Yin and Yang

5 minutes closing

At night, 30 minutes Small universe

• Like 4

SPAM in my thread, that sucks.

And that doesn't help one's own personal practice at all.

It's not spam. It's free distant healing energy that can only improve your practice and not hurt it. It's the equivalent of practicing a couple hours of medical qigong a day. It will open up channels in your body - therefore it allows the energy from people's practice to run more smoothly. Also it could help prevent people from getting sick - which will allow them to practice more. The benefits are endless. How can free long distance energy be spam? If I pray for somebody - is that spam?

I did 0ne hour standing zhan zhuang mon night (10 min each of the five positions ).

Tuesday am did 28 min long form disk 4 90 60 5 50 40 and 15 min ba duan jin

Wed am third section yang long form TCC & late night 11:40 -12:20 seated disk 7 Adv 50 20 10

Thurs: thanksgiving today nothing so far :((

• Like 2

Holidays are great – managed to get in 3 hours of SFQ today. This will be my last post in this thread. I actually thought I was done with this forum for good….Intensive Qigong practice tends to make one more spontaneous – and with that I noticed this thread and decided to record my practice……With my spontaneous posting I felt moved to share a link on free Qigong Distance healing…..With many people throughout the world without healthcare – this can help many people……But it seems the OP is against certain things and wants to control what people talk about in this thread………So I’m done…Good Luck

To answer your earlier question, RE:SFQ results, i think improved health, emotional balance and it seems I can enter the stilness quicker as well as the lineage energetics. Even if I have the masters voice in the background while working, Ill often slow down completly and enter a meditative state, during a live show or the like. Especially when he is guiding you to open the meridians body part by body part. Just typing about it gets me buzzed a little. Nothing flashy though, Ill be a level 1 student for a long time. I feel strong pressure on nose and third eye, but have yet to see light in the energy centerd or any kinds of color, not that I am looking for them though. So overall effect from SFQ is balance, physical and mental, nothing flashy. This is the lineage I found to be most linear in terms of health benefits.