Sign in to follow this  
Lucky7Strikes

Kunlun Seattle

If anyone wants to learn Kunlun System in the Seattle area let me know via PM.

I've been given permission to just shows the basics of the system.

You can learn about kunlun by doing some searching around in the forum.

And no, you won't get super powers. And no I won't be doing black magic on you because I don't know how. Lol.

• Like 1

If anyone wants to learn Kunlun System in the Seattle area let me know via PM.

I've been given permission to just shows the basics of the system.

You can learn about kunlun by doing some searching around in the forum.

And no, you won't get super powers. And no I won't be doing black magic on you because I don't know how. Lol.

Hi Lucky,

I just have to ask... What is up with that?

I thought you had found the end all with Sadguru.

I think it is great to expore other systems, especially Kunlun.

Not looking for a fight, just kind of curious..

:)

• Like 1

Huh? I've always practice kunlun as my basic energy practice. And Thusness stages as my insight practice.

Sadhguru however, is someone I just get on my knees in front of. I practice kunlun as my basis because I started out with it and would like to go all the way in the system. It's also the most powerful sadhana I've come across.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes
  • Like 1

To clarify, I would still recommend Isha and Sadhguru for people who are looking for a consistent sangha, a guru, and a more structured way to open up to spirituality. I've recommended it to family members as such.

However as far as energy practices go, I still find kunlun to be the most potent. I could not have had those experiences I had with Isha without the openings I went under with Kunlun. The difficulty of kunlun is often developing willingness to let go and the fact that you have to be very self reliant. There is not much support besides you and the practice. And some people might prefer that way due to life situations where they can't devote so much time to yoga or they prefer gentler methods of energy practice.

perhaps i do it wrong, according to this analysis.

i think it would be more responsible of someone teaching this system to say "you may or may not get abilities, they aren't important" (hell, doesn't the book say that itself?) than to deny the possibility entirely...

While I haven´t developed any amazing abilities, supernatural or otherwise, from my limited Kunlun practice, I still happen to believe it´s a possibility for some. That said, I can see why someone teaching would want to play that possibility down.

Superpower talk leads to rebound skepticism, negativity, students with skewed motivations for practice, teacher burnout.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this