Sign in to follow this  
Taokuoh

Hey

Hi all I'm CoolBreezy (last minute choice haha) and I'm interested in the martial arts of Tai Chi and Wing Chun. I am also interested in learning more about Taoism, as I read Tao Te Ching not long back. I live in Birmingham, United Kingdom, I am also a big music lover and like watching films as well as my favourite actor is Jackie Chan. Looking forward to meeting you all, any questions do ask. :) oh I also got interested in Taoism as I have a calm and placid nature and am intrigued about the Chinese culture, I also want to learn Cantonese or Chinese as I like learning new languages.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forums! Brummies are always welcome here.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Special Note: all female members are more than welcome to join the discussions at our new

Women’s Cultivation forum, moderated by rainbowvein and zanshin

Hello and welcome to the forums! Brummies are always welcome here.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Special Note: all female members are more than welcome to join the discussions at our new

Women’s Cultivation forum, moderated by rainbowvein and zanshin

Hi and yes that's fine. Just curious about when will I be able to upload a profile photo? :lol:

Brummies referring to Birminghammers, I assume?

Welcome, BreezyBrummy :-)

I actually had to Google Birminghammers aha but all that come up was Birmingham, Alabama in which I'm guessing you was refering to? And call me what you wish, I was going to use "Kulture" or "Doxzur" as they've been my past forum names ahahaha. :D

• Like 1

I actually had to Google Birminghammers aha but all that come up was Birmingham, Alabama in which I'm guessing you was refering to?

haha, no, I meant what Chang meant :)

Haha glad to meet another German, having met some on other past forums. ;)

oh, I tricked you, sorry. I'm an ex-pat yank, been in Germany since 1995

oh, I tricked you, sorry. I'm an ex-pat yank, been in Germany since 1995

You're a master of disguise. :lol: And I've been born since 1995. :lol:

Edited by CoolBreezy

Sign in to follow this