Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

Spooky Coincidence !

_/\_ A fine example of using half a brain -- the left hemisphere -- to prove that things this half does not understand are all in the imagination of the other half, the right one, about which the only thing this particular left one knows is that it's a waste of head space to have it there.

Last week. Stepping out to go for an appointment, I pass the UPS lady who's talking on her cell phone, loudly, and repeats many times, "yes, I can drive there, but I need gas, will you give me gas, I'm out of gas, I can't go there unless you give me gas." So, OK, I'm thinking, why do some people always insist on yelling on their cell phone instead of just talking, why must I overhear snippets of conversations of no concern to me?.. I get in my car, start driving, make a turn and the gas pedal gets sticky and I see, to my shock, that I'm completely out of gas, normally it never happens to me, this time, it did. And my first thought -- I swear -- the first thought emanating from my right brain -- is, "she wasn't talking about things of no concern to me, she was channeling this from my car, it's my car that made her scream about gas to make me hear."

Things of this nature happen to me often, but usually only when, coincident with the "coincidence," there's either a "special" feeling I'm experiencing or a particular question or problem I'm pondering at the moment, and a random snippet that comes into this receptive state is always meaningful. But this time I wasn't feeling anything -- well, maybe I didn't notice because I was rushed -- or questioning anything, I was just in a hurry, which is why I didn't recognize the message right away. Would have saved me a lot of trouble if I did -- the gas station was a minute's drive away, but the next one, nowhere, or I don't know where, hence the hassle and the stress of running late and all that jazz. And my car told me, "didn't I tell you?.."

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 5

I think that the the source of the message and 'valid recognition' and all that stuff ... coincidence or not is irrelevant ... its the result that counts. As long as you didnt get stranded and life flowed along nicely ... and you manage to step on all the steeping stones just under the water ... who cares ! It is annoying when we part paid attention, but then forgot, and it 'comes back and bites us'.

I have noticed that many people tied up in in the opposite seem to 'care too much' and give the process of recognition of patterns too much unwarranted significance (ie. it supports their further imbalances and world view.

It may have a valuable application ... an ingrained essential one ;

Eyes%20in%20the%20grass.jpg

Unfortunately it can also support near psychosis ... in some, it seems.

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

I think that the the source of the message and 'valid recognition' and all that stuff ... coincidence or not is irrelevant ... its the result that counts. As long as you didnt get stranded and life flowed along nicely ... and you manage to step on all the steeping stones just under the water ... who cares ! It is annoying when we part paid attention, but then forgot, and it 'comes back and bites us'.

I have noticed that many people tied up in in the opposite seem to 'care too much' and give the process of recognition of patterns too much unwarranted significance (ie. it supports their further imbalances and world view.

It may have a valuable application ... an ingrained essential one ;

Eyes%20in%20the%20grass.jpg

Unfortunately it can also support near psychosis ... in some, it seems.

Western thought does not prepare one for correlative thinking and the correct ways to apply it, so weaker psyches may crumble if they attempt this, and by the same token, attempting this without proper tools may weaken one's psyche.

However, the only thing it proves is that we've been stunted in developing and using an innate ability productively, and consequently wind up making up false patterns where they don't exist (e.g. "high cholesterol causes cardiovascular disease") while failing to notice patterns where they do exist (e.g. "high toxic load on the body causes endogenous overproduction of cholesterol, which is a coping mechanism, and cardiovascular disease is the stage of overload breakdown of this mechanism.") Thousands of such false, imaginary patterns constitute our collective mythology, while thousands of real patterns go undetected -- our collective gauge for telling the true pattern from the false one is broken. (Whether deliberately or accidentally, don't ask me, all I will admit to is, I didn't do it.)

And to illustrate a completely different approach to cognition, let me quote the great Joseph Needham:

"The key-word in Chinese thought is Order and above all Pattern (and, if I may whisper it for the first time, Organism.) The symbolic correlations or correspondences all formed part of one colossal pattern. Things behaved in particular ways not necessarily because of prior actions or impulsions of other things, but because their position in the ever-moving cyclical universe was such that they were endowed with intrinsic natures which made that behavior inevitable for them... They were thus parts in existential dependence upon the whole world-organism. And they reacted upon one another not so much by mechanical impulsion or causation as by a kind of mysterious resonance."

Enter ganying. The most magnificent tool of both existence and cognition thereof known to man and beast -- and the universe itself. Nothing in our bodies or minds works any other way -- yet "our" sciences don't see the pattern even when they discover that, e.g., all intercellular communication, all DNA replication, all genetic expression, and pretty much all processes of aliveness are executed via correlative resonance, not linear causality. In other words, they are designed just so as to be completely tone deaf to the music of life -- and proud of it too.

• Like 2

I think the Universe/ Nature is in constant communication with us, differences are in peoples ability to recognize/ understand this communication.

The quicker we are to engage this dialogue the faster we move forward.

I think we are being pulling forward too rather than moving forward as such...

Rather than A to B ... it is C calling to B to become C and so on

Within the Oak seed is the entire blueprint for the Oak Tree/ it's fullest expression is within the seed?

Just with navigating the roads in this realm if you aren't watching the signs you are going to get lost... until you start reading the signs

Edited by eye_of_the_storm
  • Like 1

From a picture standpoint - and this is no different - clairvoyance - clairscentience: clear seeing, clear feeling.

I often see futures but do not always act on them, sometimes they are just so outside of what we are doing:

I was in a whole foods type store in Hawaii looking for some dry wholesome soup mix for my then 95 year old mother who lives on her own. Quite out of the blue I clearly saw my then 5 year old son come around a corner and kick me in the balls. Normally I would dissipate this picture (even slightly) and it will modify the outcome. I did nothing preoccupied with my soup mixes when I turned to walk out the end of the isle and my son came around the corner and decked me squarely and put me nearly to the floor.

He was very surprised and began crying immediately while my wife held him and I gathered my nauseous self back one slow breath at a time. It was at once painful and validating.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 3

From a picture standpoint - and this is no different - clairvoyance - clairscentience: clear seeing, clear feeling.

I often see futures but do not always act on them, sometimes they are just so outside of what we are doing:

I was in a whole foods type store in Hawaii looking for some dry wholesome soup mix for my then 95 year old mother who lives on her own. Quite out of the blue I clearly saw my then 5 year old son come around a corner and kick me in the balls. Normally I would dissipate this picture (even slightly) and it will modify the outcome. I did nothing preoccupied with my soup mixes when I turned to walk out the end of the isle and my son came around the corner and decked me squarely and put me nearly to the floor.

He was very surprised and began crying immediately while my wife held him and I gathered my nauseous self back one slow breath at a time. It was at once painful and validating.

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 1

Don't tell me that 2000 or 3500 years ago, people used to drag 1.000.000 kg stones around, because I don't buy that, buddy.

Baalbek-_largest_stone.jpg

Baalbek-stoneofpregnantwoman.jpg

And stack them up:

Trilithon.jpg

P.S. I don't think it was aliens, by using occam's razor we can dismiss the alien red herring.

The world is full of wonder, this is why I wander.

Edited by IntuitiveWanderer

...alien red herring ...

red-fish.jpg

Looks like you could use that to cut down the mightiest tree in the forest.

Don't tell me that 2000 or 3500 years ago, people used to drag 1.000.000 kg stones around, because I don't buy that, buddy.

Thats just because you dont understand the technique :)

And stack them up:

Again ... same thing.

P.S. I don't think it was aliens, by using occam's razor we can dismiss the alien red herring.

No ... it was .... they would get a whole lot of aliens pulling these long ropes that were tied around the blocks and drag them along.

The world is full of wonder, this is why I wander.

True !

Speaking of innovative techniques ... do you know the story of the Easter Island statues ... how on earth did they move them !

The locals said the myths said the statues walked to their place ....

<snicker ... scoff ... idiots ...>

Until some bright spark realised the way the statues were carved meant ;

Thats just because you dont understand the technique :)

Neither do scientists. Even today, there is still no consensus on that pile of 2.800.000 rocks down in Egypt.

And that statue did not weigh 1.000.000 kg. I would like to see you plan a system to drag 1.000.000 kg rocks using technology that is 4000 years old, oh yeah...and stack them upon each other.

For example, what kind of rope did they use?

I never said I understood it either .

All I know is that the Egyptians themselves seem to have understood it :

move2.gif

move1.gif

Note the guy at the front pouring stuff.

The easiest way might be this :

HK_GP_wheel12.png

But I have never seen an old Egyptian diagram of it ... surely their own records must count for something ?

http://phys.org/news/2014-04-ancient-egyptians-pyramid-stones-sand.html

I dont know what kind of rope they used ... strong rope I suggest. They weren't unfamiliar with the art; Egyptian rope dates back to 4000 to 3500 BC and was generally made of water reed fibers. Also from the fibers of date palms, flax, grasses, papyrus, leather, camel hair, what ever was suitable.

I dont know much about it, but I have worked with flax ... amazingly strong and very long fibres !

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Usually it is accompanied by a 'sign from God' if it is from God ....

Not sure if it's a sign from God

Futurama_Fry.jpg

or a mild stroke.

I never said I understood it either .

All I know is that the Egyptians themselves seem to have understood it :

move2.gif

move1.gif

Note the guy at the front pouring stuff.

The easiest way might be this :

HK_GP_wheel12.png

But I have never seen an old Egyptian diagram of it ... surely their own records must count for something ?

http://phys.org/news/2014-04-ancient-egyptians-pyramid-stones-sand.html

I dont know what kind of rope they used ... strong rope I suggest. They weren't unfamiliar with the art; Egyptian rope dates back to 4000 to 3500 BC and was generally made of water reed fibers. Also from the fibers of date palms, flax, grasses, papyrus, leather, camel hair, what ever was suitable.

I dont know much about it, but I have worked with flax ... amazingly strong and very long fibres !

Ah, yeah...it seems very plausible. Maybe the purpose of making such god-like structures was to scare peasants into submission..they didn't have TV back then. It definitely did the job.

Or ,aside from the outward reasons... ( like a tomb, shrine, commemorative statue, etc ) a way of gluing the social structure together in a giant 'civil project' and protecting the economy ( a work project ) .

'The Riddle of the Pyramids' by Kurt Mendelssohn puts forward a good case for that (and he is an engineer that started his book from am engineering perspective) . LIke Australia's 'Snowy Mountains Scheme' and USA's 'Space Programme', many human projects start for obscure reasons, which may not eventuate as planned (or even be possible to fulfill), yet they create a great value in 'spin-off' technologies and all sorts of things; create work, build massive structures, draw the people together, learn organisation and change the consciousness of the people.

• Like 1

Or ,aside from the outward reasons... ( like a tomb, shrine, commemorative statue, etc ) a way of gluing the social structure together in a giant 'civil project' and protecting the economy ( a work project ) .

'The Riddle of the Pyramids' by Kurt Mendelssohn puts forward a good case for that (and he is an engineer that started his book from am engineering perspective) . LIke Australia's 'Snowy Mountains Scheme' and USA's 'Space Programme', many human projects start for obscure reasons, which may not eventuate as planned (or even be possible to fulfill), yet they create a great value in 'spin-off' technologies and all sorts of things; create work, build massive structures, draw the people together, learn organisation and change the consciousness of the people.

The Egyptian pyramids were models of the Dwat (Egyptian underworld) as can be easily shown by study of the Pyramid Texts ... like giant three dimensional mandalas. Its a form of cognitive mapping.

• Like 3

Ummm ... yes, I have heard and read of that in passing but not looked deep into it.

A model of it ... or a map of a successful journey through it ? (If there is a difference ? )

Any recommendations of publications on that topic ?

Edited by Nungali

Please .... pretty please with catnip on it ?

Catnip.JPG

PRETTY PLEASE

Edited by Nungali

Sign in to follow this