Sign in to follow this  
BaguaKicksAss

Please help keep PUA teaching men how to rape women out of Canada

The worst bits are his advice for putting your hand around the person's throat and telling them to keep quiet, as well as the various forcing the person bodily in various ways (this is someone you just met). He also bragged about the time he raped a lady in one of his seminars. Pretty sick. I definitely hope the ethical PUA folks also shun him.

Here is the petition to keep him out of Canada, please sign http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/11/10/julien-blanc-canada-protest-ban_n_6133100.html

An American 'pickup artist' who was recently kicked out of Australia due to his lectures that advise men to assault women is receiving similar attention in Canada. The action was driven by a social media campaign, #TakeDownJulienBlanc, launched by Washington, D.C.-based activist Jenn Li.

Julien Blanc and the company he works for, Real Social Dynamics, give seminars that teach men how to pick up women using language like "how to destroy her Bitch Shield" and how to make a girl "feel like you like them for more than just sex." Not surprisingly, Blanc and RSD have been blasted for employing and promoting objectifying and misogynistic tactics.

Even more alarming is the physical violence Blanc also reportedly advocates. According to the Guardian, Blanc has posted many pictures online with the hashtag #ChokingGirlsAroundTheWorld (his Twitter account has since been made private). A YouTube video demonstrating this behaviour in Japan, as well as pushing women's faces towards his penis, is another part of his seminar, reports Jezebel.

Now, with RSD events planned in Canada for the coming weeks, the hashtag #KeepJulienBlancOutOfCanada became a force over the weekend, and journalist Kate Wheeler of What She Said has started a petition on Change.org to keep him out of the country. (Update: Another petition, started by actress and acting coach Maria del Mar, is also on Change.org with a similar message.)

Also:

A self-described pick-up artist who coaches men in the sexual abuse of women is being given a lesson in karma as a global internet campaign threatens to drive him out of business, permanently.

If you’ve not yet come across the insidious ‘Pick-Up Artist’ community, lucky you. Basically, men pay other men like Julien Blanc up to $3,000 a course to learn how to emotionally, and in many cases, physically manipulate women into having sex with them.

Blanc, a consultant for Real Social Dynamics (RSD), travels around the world dispensing this disturbing advice.

One of Blanc’s tactics for ‘breaking the ice’ is to grab the heads of female strangers and thrust them toward his crotch. Another of his ‘approaches’ is to grab women in a choke-hold, while he puts his finger on his lips and whispers ‘Shh’.

“If you’re a white male, you can do what you want. I’m just romping through the streets, just grabbing girls’ heads, just like, head, pfft on the dick.”

At his seminar ‘How to Control Women’, Blanc shared this slide during a section entitled ‘How to Make her Stay'; he also posted it online on his social media account which you can see HERE.

This is a manifesto for the physical and emotional abuse of women.

But Blanc is not the RSD’s only sexual predator.

Below is a video of RSD founder Owen Tyler gleefully recounting the time he raped a woman. He tells his audience of giggling, inadequate men:

e>

“She was Thai, she was a stripper. I just fucking hated that bitch.

She was just a full slut whore slut.

I fucked the shit out of her dude.

The last time I fucked her…it was in the morning…she was in the shower…I think she didn’t wanna have sex again. But I just like fucking threw her on the bed.

I remember, I put it in her…I could barely even get it in because she was totally not in the mood…

And I was like ‘Fuck it! I’m never seeing this bitch again, I don’t care!’

So I just like jam it in…it’s all like tight and dry (laughs) and I’m all like, make it quick cos she doesn’t even want it”

He was clear she didn’t want sex, he physically dominated her to create the opportunity for sex, he knew she was not in a state of arousal as he penetrated her – and he chose to continue anyway. Why? Did it sound to you like he enjoyed this as a physically pleasurable sexual experience? Or was in an act of proprietous hatred?

Online activist Jenn Li was so appalled by what she saw in these videos that she made a decision – she was going to take on Julien Blanc and RSD. It was not enough to be mad; someone needed to take responsibility for ending this outrage. So she did.

She launched an online petition, writing:

“Julien Blanc is a sexist and racist “pick up artist,” who has made a living by teaching men how to violate women through physical and emotional abuse.

“Do not associate your hotel’s good name with a man who chokes women around the world as part of his pick up game. Please stand with the women of Australia and women everywhere, and do not host an event where men are being taught how to violate and harass women.”

More than 30,000 people have signed the petition so far, and thousands more from across the world joined her at #TakeDownJulienBlanc.

The activists have successfully ended his Australian tour.

Online feminist groups such as Destroy the Joint launched viral campaigns lobbying venues and ticketing websites to drop Blanc’s events, and they won.

Firstly, EventBrite will no longer sell tickets for Blanc’s seminars, then Marriot Hotel and other venues began cancelling events, and finally the Australian Immigration actually removed Blanc’s Visa, kicking him out of the country entirely.

The immigration minister, Scott Morrison, said Blanc’s visa was cancelled Thursday night.

“The matter was raised with us and we had it investigated and this fellow looked at,” Morrison told Sky News on Friday.

“This guy wasn’t putting forward political ideas, he was putting forward abuse that was derogatory to women and that’s just something, those are values abhorred in this country.”

003-Scott-Brown.jpg

The pair had planned to stay until December.

With the Australia tour over, the fight against Blanc will chase him around the globe. The campaign is committed to make it impossible for this hate-filled wretch, RSD and their fellow sexual predators to profit from the abuse of women.

We must ask ourselves too: what kind of society is it that produces such men, and how do we stop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=grV1iDns87s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LQBEnjs5UGU

I really do hope that one day all people will come to respect all other people. In the meantime though...

• Like 2

For some odd reason there is not yet enough awareness or interest in keeping him out of other countries. I'm hoping a USA petition starts soon; the australian one worked.

• Like 1

Wha? Nah I think they only work on a very small % of women who are into that sort of thing, then on a greater percentage of women (still far from the majority though) who are not strong or assertive enough to say no, or push the guy away.

Speaking of black magic, tempting to do a working to make sure he can't get it up ever again, however it is very likely he already has that problem and is compensating ;).

• Like 1

Unfortunate that so many guys are being taught ways of living that bring the opposite of success. What type of person actually chooses unfulfilling sex over the fulfilling variety? Dominating or manipulating another sexually out of spite (truly unfulfilling) versus making love. Of course anyone with half a brain and a quarter of a heart chooses the latter...but with seminar leaders such as this guy, all of the students are completely unaware of a better way. That's the problem. How unfulfilling to con someone into rubbing genitals with you, when it could have happened because they actually admire you and wanted to express that. How to get someone to actually admire you? I wish guys would ask themselves this, instead...despite it being more challenging.

Our society is unhealthy though, as it has pretty much always been...so this guy is just an overcompensation for the way women are and how men react to that (or vice versa) (if our society were healthy, there wouldn't be more than a few men paying money to see the guy speak). And what opposes him must also be an overcompensation (for instance, suggesting that he be killed).

Edited by Aetherous
  • Like 1

I liked you post because you exposed him - otherwise I didnt 'like it' .

That Jimmy Saville guy ... you can see in early footage what he is up too ... the girls wince and people laugh or ignore him . enabling his actions and confusing the young girls.

I never liked footy commentator Rex Mossop ... until jean Paul Van dam grabbed his wifes arse and a function ... Mossip went for him and in public and they had to pull him off, VanDam's minders ushered the drunk smirking prick away. Mossip said "I dont care who he is ! "

( I never liked Van Dam either ... an arse to work with ! It was great the time he embarrassed himself in front of the whole crew one time .... HA HAR! )

Yes, I will sign and pass on , thanks.

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

I am a member of a torrent site which has mostly PUA vids and books (they also have martial arts and qigong stuff). I checked the forums out of curiosity. It looks like about 60% of the members on there who download that stuff think he's a douche and he definitely had it coming to him. The other 40% are either neutral, or neutral but hope the vids are saved, or actually think the "feminists" are out of hand.

Many folks also seem to think that he is just creating drama for more publicity for himself. Seems likely reading some of the quotes.

Personally what happens to him is irrelevant IMO,, but having the world reminded that treating people like crap is not OK, is a good thing.

• Like 2

An awareness of what RSD is up to is probably a good thing, but they're not actually full-fledged rapists. Calling them "rapists" is unfair to both them and women who have actually been raped.

Edited by dustybeijing
  • Like 1

Julian Blanc comes across as being someone whom you would not wish to spend a lot of time with.

My own view view is that he would need a long line of women as none of them would wish to be with him for very long. Its all a bit sad and pathetic and the saddest thing of all is that there are men out there who think he has something worthwhile to teach them.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this