Sign in to follow this  
eye_of_the_storm

Spotless Thread on the 3rd Eye?

Stay away from the third eye stuff...it is bad. Anything getting added on to the body is bad.

Hey Lino,

What do you mean by added on?

What are the alternatives to self empowerment (empowerment in a holistic way)?

For me it would be about seeing more deeply into this world (and beyond) + making better and more effective choices + general exploration/ discover/ wonder/ beauty etc

It may be what I am searching for is not "third eye" ... a misconception/language... it may just be an additional level to human psychic awareness, vision and feeling ... unrelated to any additions... though language has confused terminology or... deviated us aware from other innate human abilities?

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 1

Hey Lino,

What do you mean by added on?

What are the alternatives to self empowerment (empowerment in a holistic way)?

For me it would be about seeing more deeply into this world (and beyond) + making better and more effective choices + general exploration/ discover/ wonder/ beauty etc

It may be what I am searching for is not "third eye" ... a misconception/language... it may just be an additional level to human psychic awareness, vision and feeling ... unrelated to any additions... though language has confused terminology or... deviated us aware from other innate human abilities?

Hello White Wolf Running On Air,

Here is another take on the 3rd eye.

Discriminate as you please ....

The 3rd eye is greatly misunderstood but then we must understand that insight is the hallowed brother of folie.

The minds eye, for right discrimination or clairvoyance; literally "clairvoyance" means to see clearly; To know the present with lucidity, is to understand the nature of time by which you might then see a probable future; please Let me try to explain this a little more thoroughly ...

First step is to diminish the ego; the ego will skew everything you perceive, the bigger it is the less clearly you will see the world around you, altering it to that which you wish to see, this world view has a greatly diminished ability for foresight or insight of any kind. Second step, remove self doubts with out enlarging the ego; a tricky thing to achieve may take many rebirths.

Once commenced on a path of humility you can begin to understand your past life, this will also help you to diminish the ego by way of its simultaneous occurrence; You must understand that this past life is not of a life prior to your current birth, nor is it really even prior to now, simply your current life's path up until now. Understanding this is essential in realising who you actually are.

It is only in understanding this, that you might start to begin to understand and empathises with others, rather than projecting your self upon them, understand clearly the present as it is, rather than how you would like it to be; As an observer of sorts, somewhat less involved.

Knowledge gained of the present will then help you to better understand your past, in a dynamic process of growth, again this may take quite some time.

Once clairvoyance is achieved, history, rather than being an entity depicted by others, will become your own informed opinion; with an accurate assessment you might then guide your self to any one of many probable futures, emphasis on probable being highly linked to the notion of clairvoyance, and thus you can know your future; or perhaps I should better say; know your path ...

You might also find your mind opening up in visual clarity; rather like discovering that you actually have powerful RAM memory; instead of the cassette tape recorder that is fed to you by others.

Simple as that ...

A guru or teacher might be required in order to help you think freely, the propensity for delusion and psychosis during this procedure is elevated and It can also happen spontaneously; so it is wise to be informed.

Edited by iain
  • Like 1

Very helpful thanks Iain :)

I think it may be close to as you say...

I may describe it as being in the eye of the storm perhaps... in that stillness (pure awareness)... rather than getting caught up in the outer "chaos"... being the central observer, until we reach that center we won't be able to see beyond the immediate chaos?

Or maybe the artist... who becomes so absorbed into his own creation that he forgets that he is the artist, identifying completely with the creation...

"to a mind that is still the universe surrenders"

Eye_of_the_Storm3_07.JPG

That there are no "past lives" as everything is a continuation/ unfolding of greater perfection

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 1

My pleasure,

The still mind will give you the answers and it is not you that is doing this, ideas then grow like a plant rather than being "man-ufactured".

Nice picture and proverb.

• Like 1

I think there is a lot of confusion with 3rd eye sight.

Most think 3rd eye sight means to see what psychologists call hallucinations.

Hallucinations can occur whilst one is clearing the path to a more effective mind, I think generally confusion in the reception of new more subtitle senses.

To be ignored adamantly.

Sign in to follow this