Sign in to follow this  
Audiohealing

Torn etheric double

Recognize the inherent purity of the nature of their own mind.

No escape in the mind.. no ability to distract themselves

In my experience, trying to escape and distract themselves from the going ons in the present moment will prolong and perpetuate an issue. Hard as it is to understand, the more you resist the worse it will get. Unfortunately sometimes there is no option other than to be brave and dive head long into the pain without resisting or challenging it. Giving it space to be, it will eventually dissipate.

Practice qigong and internal martial arts (daily, even if a little bit) with an in person competent teacher. Also cleansing baths are good.

psychic attacks do not exist. It is a physical attack. Equipment is usually used for attacks that

involved in getting a person bedridden. A dream is done by device, it isn't a more powerful clone

telepathically syncing you while you are asleep.

Their is no "astral" or etheric body. What usually happens is that somebody in the unseen is

reverse ballasting your body. A clone of yours or another person can be in your body. This

practice is not recommended because both people usually end up low on muscle mass.

There usually isn't anybody to help. Five people left from my house after I threatened them.

I threatened them with doing dirty moves on them after death.

These people who do the attacks usually hang around after death. They usually move slow

from accumulating natural abusive hits on their bodies and consciousness. The other people

in the house won't defend them. Some of the people that do the attacks also have nasty looking

skin and their body appears to have less muscle. These people with the nasty looking skin

were penalized by powerful people that are out in consciousness.

People in your house probably don't like getting foot traffic from strangers so it is wise for

them to do a birth checklist for you. This should take care of the problem. You didn't end up on a database underground and that is part of the issue.

I know of only two people that had protection. That is how rare getting protected is. The person

was a clone from the Leda/White Tara line. She stripped the hair white to be identified as an Old Angel

before the fourth grade. She wasn't under her usual reserved name which is Mary or Maria.

The second person is an Angel and he was getting help from his clones.

If things don't change then only two people that I know of are going to be long lived.

Edited by lino

Sign in to follow this