Sign in to follow this  
idiot_stimpy

Messages through mediation

Sometimes I get messages through obscure ways during mediation.

Sometimes I will have a random song appear in my mind. I then listen to the song and the lyrics somehow point to an issue or reassure me in some kind of way.

Anyone else care to share any weird or obscure ways messages are conveyed?

Edited by idiot_stimpy
  • Like 1

I get this consistently.

It can come from a snippet of conversation I overhear, or from the ad on the side of a bus as it rolls by...

Or the way the crows chase away a hawk.

Life is always speaking, sometimes I listen...

• Like 3

Last week I was meditating in the morning for about an hour and this girl I went out with a few times about a yr and half ago popped into my head randomly. Later that day I was going to starbucks by my place and was thinking itd be cool to see her again.. and then, there she was in the car in front of me. I live in a pretty good sized city so its not a likely event.Stuff like this has been occuring a lot to me lately. The song thing you mentioned happens a lot too. Where all the sudden certain lyrics or rhythms for the songs resonate more for some reason and ive had where a song will keep recurring in meditation and then I keep hearing it on the radio in the days after. I dont pretend to know what any of this signifies if anything but the thing with the girl kinda freaked me out a bit it was almost as if I brought her into my reality unintentionally haha.

Edited by bax44
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this