Sign in to follow this  
Audiohealing

Hello Dark Night my Old Friend

Man, I just realized how much shit we talk to ourselves. That's us talking to our souls there. Not cool. All that dramatic story to signify...? Because we are the only ones in control, what can we possibly achieve that is not achieved by ourselves?

I realized the solution to the problem when pondering the idea of alchemy. Part of alchemy is the transformation of one substance into another one, with different properties, such as turning lead into gold. There is also inner alchemy as we know, which is doing the same thing with the energies inside ourselves. The conscious energies are those we can take care of, but the unconscious ones which are unperceived still lie waiting submered, and they take away your energy, feeding negativity. So that's why people get tired and stressed out. Usually it's in the liver. That's where stress is stored.. So the idea is to take any negative situation, and simply transmute it in the same way you would turn lead into gold. Anger? Answer: Compassion. Instead of thinking about you, or whatever it is, you just shift it. How much do you need to think about something before you make a decision? You just shift the frequency. It's as simple as that. Grapes to wine.

Getting too attached to the idea of yourself, and not letting go of old imprints. Old bits of programing. You can just remove them. That's how you let go. You're the only one that can let them go, no one will let them go for you!

It's all good, man. Life is just fiiiiine.... :)

It's all about perspective.

Edited by Audiohealing

Hello Dark Night,

Sounds like you are having a rough time, sorry to hear that. I find that it is key to learn to ignore the high; become aware of ones state; it is in riding the high ever higher that we set our selves up to then fall so low. If you can break away from the experience and become an observer of it rather than being swept by it you can observe that there is a 3rd axis; their is not only high or low; a place to rest also exists, but it can only be found in awareness of one's energetic state, in self awareness.

The whole process is driven by desire, though it takes time to know our selves well enough to know exactly what they are and why they are pulling us around so much.

• Like 1

You definitely seem to be going through a rough time, and hope you can find some resolution. Keep in mind though, that things heal bit by bit, and not overnight, or overmonth necessarily. Here's some suggestions which might help. Also many of the members here have experience with healing, whether it be self or others, or both; so be sure to listen to carefully to any advice given :).

I have noticed that you seem to think in extremes... it is either all for naught and you can't do anything, or you have to have a full blown career and do extremely well. I recommend some smaller goals at first. Neutral thinking for a day perhaps. Or just any old job for a month.

Also you said you practice qigong etc., I recommend asking your teacher for help with this. There is much in qigong which can clear out the crap and bring in energies which get you moving again. It is possible to find teachers for very low cost or free if you look around. Just explain your financial situation.

As far as therapy, if it helped even a bit, most countries have programs which offer free therapy for low income folks.

If you are a taoist/buddhist adept, I recommend using that to clear out the thoughts and energy which is making you so miserable; it doesn't exist anyways (as you well know) ;).

• Like 4

Wear the grudge like a crown of negativity.
Calculate what we will or will not tolerate.
Desperate to control all and everything.
Unable to forgive your scarlet lettermen.

Clutch it like a cornerstone. Otherwise it all comes down.
Justify denials and grip 'em to the lonesome end.
Terrified of being wrong. Ultimatum prison cell.

Saturn ascends, choose one or ten. Hang on or be humbled again.

Justify denials and grip 'em to the lonesome end.
Saturn ascends, comes round again.
Saturn ascends, the one, the ten. Ignorant to the damage done.

Wear the grudge like a crown of negativity.
Calculate what we will or will not tolerate.
Desperate to control all and everything.
Unable to forgive your scarlet lettermen.

Wear your grudge like a crown. Desperate to control.
Unable to forgive. And we're sinking deeper.

Defining, confining, controlling, and we're sinking deeper.

Saturn comes back around to show you everything
Let's you choose what you will not see and then
Drags you down like a stone or lifts you up again
Spits you out like a child, light and innocent.

Saturn comes back around. Lifts you up like a child or
Drags you down like a stone
To consume you till you choose to let this go.

Give away the stone. Let the oceans take and
Transmutate this cold and fated anchor.
Give away the stone. Let the waters kiss and
Transmutate these leaden grudges into gold.
Let go.

Edited by Audiohealing

It's good to speak about this and try to figure out how it can be helped.

I have two suggestions: prayer (about everything in your life, a lot of the time)...because this is mostly a spiritual matter. And practicing what's in this book, which can definitely help clear the mind and emotions.

Peace and best of luck.

• Like 1

One of my early teachers said there is a place for spiritual teachings and a place for ordinary psychological-medical teachings. Typically, many people need both. I think the other posters have given good advice.

Having said that, nothing lasts forever. Remember, you are okay. Your mind is telling you nonsense. You are alive and breathing. All your problems are temporary. The more you hold onto them, the longer they will last.

A few suggestions, to take or leave:

1. Go to sleep earlier and get at least a full night's rest.

2. Exercise and eat well. Drink water. Stay away from drugs and alcohol. Lying in bed will lead to stagnant energy and make you feel tired.

3. I have found that warm feelings come from connection, typically with others. When people are too hard, try animals. Volunteer at an animal shelter. Think about how you can help others.

4. Find a practice group/sangha.

5. Have some sort of life plan. Working is a great spiritual practice. Set some goals, and stick to a timeline.

• Like 9

Sign in to follow this