Mantra68

Kunlun Seminars

Hey guys, many of you have requested information about Lama Dorje (Max Christensen) possibly teaching Kunlun seminars in your area of the world, and we are really pleased by your response. So, I wanted to see if we could accommodate everyone and ask that those of you who live in places other than LA, please help us make it happen.

We need help finding venues (100 person capacity), lodging and bookstores (for free introductory lectures) in your area. Also, help with spreading the word (we need about 30 people at an event to cover our costs).

So far, we have had requests from folks in New York, San Francisco, Australia, Germany, Italy, Spain, Norway, England, Japan, Hungary, etc.

A possible travel schedule for the next 9 months would be as follows:

October 12-14 San Francisco

October 20-21 LA

November 9-11 New York

November 17-19 Phoenix

December 15-16 LA

January 9-23 Australia

February 9-10 LA

April 7 - May 20 Europe

June 7-8 LA

Please send me a message or email me here: [email protected] if you can help.

Thanks.

Chris

P.S. If those in charge of this forum believe it is inappropriate for me to ask for help through your site, please remove this topic. Thanks.

Edited by Mantra68

Mantra,

Sorry to go off topic but ive read the Bliss book over and over and i have a question that u maybe able to answer!

With the second level using the sword fingers do you forcefully whip it out the side and does it hold tension at the end of the movement when u add intent to the finger tips?

AND

Do you feel the foot positioning if the main key for the bliss to come and go as its the OFF / ON switch as Lama Dorje says in the book? Will it still work with the feet flat on the ground??

regards

WYG

The Phoenix date is perfect by the way the weekend before that one of my main teachers from the Advaita stream is going to be in town and I wouldn't want to have to choose between them.

With the date you chose I don't have to!

namaste

For a place in Germany I recommend Wrage Bookstore in Hamburg. They focus on this kind of thing, are very well known and do heavy promotion with their own free magazine. Is anyone here who has good connections with them?

Edited by freesun

An update to a possible travel schedule for the next 9 months would be as follows:

October 20-21 San Diego

November 9-11 Santa Barbara

November 17-18 Phoenix

December 15-16 Maui

January 9-23 Australia

February 9-10 LA

April 7-20 Japan

May 5 - June 17 Europe

Edited by Mantra68

Nice.

What I will do is just the "closing down" part with hands voer navel for 40 minutes every morning.

And most definetly schedule another private with Max.

See you in Nov.

Cam

Did you change your mind about NYC?

Max said something about his reservations coming here...

Nice.

What I will do is just the "closing down" part with hands voer navel for 40 minutes every morning.

And most definetly schedule another private with Max.

See you in Nov.

Cam

so THERE you are, Cameron!

=)

it's nice to see your face.

maybe i'll post a pic of myself at some point.

probably not until i meet some bums in person, though.

I'd be interested in NYC too. (although I'm not very familiar with NYC, wouldnt be much help in organizing there...)

Edited by joeblast

May 5 - June 17 Europe (revised)

Cant wait, im in !

edit: are there any set plans for a forum on the website, any extra instructional books or video ? Yust curious :)

Edited by minkus

Yeah, Max really isn't interested in going to New York.

There is a possibility that we might do something there if our Europen trip departs from NY, but no guarantees.

I'll keep you posted.

April 7 - May 20 Europe

Cant wait, im in !

edit: are there any set plans for a forum on the website, any extra instructional books or video ? Yust curious :)

Look further down the list. I have posted a revised schedule for Europa.

There is a possibility that we might do something there if our Europen trip departs from NY, but no guarantees.

that would leave ...phoenix as the next closest thing to the east coast :unsure:

hows about good ol Bahston?

IF I keep up the practice in the book :) I'm actually thinking about flying down for this one

"January 9-23 Australia"

Can / will Sifu Max be able to teach a complete practice? I would hate to devote myself to a system and then not be able to get further without flying overseas for instruction. That is why I don't usually want to go to seminars but this Kunlun system seems different.

p.s.

The sooner a concrete time is locked in the cheaper the airfars are :)

Just curious as to why the entire east coast is being ignored. I live in Boston and would definately travel to New York and I bet there would be a huge turnout there.

New york is the best place for any practice.

When you come down from the mountain top the you test yourself in New York.

Why not do your sadhana where you can't get away with anything.

The story of the yogi who thinks he's accomplished and comes to the town - someone steps on

his toe and he gets pissed off.

All the heavies are in or come to New York. Peace is inside.

INMYHO :)

Edited by mYTHmAKER

New york is the best place for any practice.

When you come down from the mountain top the you test yourself in New York.

Why not do your sadhana where you can't get away with anything.

The story of the yogi who thinks he's accomplished and comes to the town - someone steps on

his toe and he gets pissed off.

All the heavies are in or come to New York. Peace is inside.

INMYHO :)

That doesn't really have anything to do with Max. Sounds like ego-related scenarios to me.

Boston may be a possibility. Who knows? We'll see.

Edited by Mantra68

An update to a possible travel schedule for the next 9 months would be as follows:

October 20-21 San Diego

November 9-11 Santa Barbara

November 17-18 Phoenix

December 15-16 Maui

January 9-23 Australia

February 9-10 LA

April 7-20 Japan

May 5 - June 17 Europe

Edited by mat black

Is this the first time you've said Max might come to australia in January?

No :(

Max likes the west. No biggie... check out cheaptickets.com or something. You might be surprised at how affordable flying is these days. Boston and NYC are a pain in the tokus to travel in. DC is better and more centrally located.

Is this the first time you've said Max might come to australia in January?

I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that I was meeting Max and the time was in January next year

We are working on the details of a possible trip out there. We would love to come.

We need help (and are getting some) finding a venue and places to stay. Also in spreading the word.

As you may know we, pay our own way for all of these events, so it really helpful to have friends in target locations, posting fliers and generating interest. If we can get at least 30 people signed up that should cover our costs (we are now traveling with a group of 6).

A friend mentioned the possibility of renting a Buddhist retreat for the weekend, which is really cool because they have places to stay for usually up to 20 people and they provide meals. Plus it is a better learning environment and people get more time with Max and the rest of us than they would if we were at a hotel.

Anyway, all help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Chris