Sign in to follow this  
Unseen_Abilities

Chaos magick saved my ass.

Thoroughly decondition, escape mind control, escape black magic cult, switch residences (twice, with something more long-term on the way soon), acquire means of attaining income via the internet, make plans for the next 20 years & discover perfect martial art all in less than one year with CHAOS MAGICK.

Edited by Unseen_Abilities
  • Like 1

Thoroughly decondition, escape mind control, escape black magic cult, switch residences (twice, with something more long-term on the way soon), acquire means of attaining income via the internet, make plans for the next 20 years & discover perfect martial art all in less than one year with CHAOS MAGICK.

Are you stating future tense or past tense i.e, already accomplished?

• Like 2

I would like to hear the story of how you escaped from what ' Black Magic Cult' (please dont tell me you were an Amway salesman into Scientology :wacko: )

• Like 1

It was a hypersigil that I used...amazing results actually. The black magic cult, well, that's a tough one to get people to believe a lot of the time - thing is, people love a good story - I'll let you use your imagination for that one, Nungers.

It was a hypersigil that I used...amazing results actually. The black magic cult, well, that's a tough one to get people to believe a lot of the time - thing is, people love a good story - I'll let you use your imagination for that one, Nungers.

Whaaa! I love a good escape from black magic cult story. Perhaps you should change your name to unwritten_abilities.

(PS. I´m just kidding around so don´t take serious. Congratulations on your success.)

Liminal

• Like 1

Can you give some more detailed info on what a hypersigil is? I have created sigils before, but am not familiar with hypersigils.

Okay ... I am going to make it a BDSM Black Magick Elders of Aldebaran, capture-and- eat-your-pets cult.

Ch 1 .

It all started , when as a little baby, strange old Uncle Barnaby bought little baby Unseen Abilities a nice bonnet...

babycthulhutoque06-320x240.jpg

• Like 2

What would really be amazing is if I started creating the hypersigil years back, to find the perfect internet forum in which to uncover the roots of my deepest issues, discuss my struggles openly to conquer fear, discover great Martial Arts Chi Gong knowledge, meet some interesting characters & really propel myself into a Magical future - never underestimate he with the abilities that lie unseen.

Too late ... I think he's gone off to a magical future ... good luck Unseen Abilities - nice knowing ya !

JK_waving_good-bye.jpg

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this