If a feeling of peace emerges naturally from within myself then it feels right for me - it is useful. If someone (usually new-agers) attempts a working of some kind to "bring me peace" it is useless and causes trouble. I no longer want only peace - many think it is all about peace, I no longer do.

I want deathly magic, I want anger, I want gnostic solar energy, I want liquid serenity, and I want doom.

I experience these things naturally - I want to be myself. I channel the energies that I am in useful directions, but I don't care about peace the same way many seem to.

I can understand that people may find freedom in peace...I now find it elsewhere.

A gamut of vibrations.

Edited by Unseen_Abilities

Hi UA. It sounds like you were seeking freedom, or perhaps as you mentioned 'to be myself'. How about happiness, or possibly 'just being'...both valid pursuits or lifeways. :)

Alex

Doom is something I actually resonate with. Think in terms of Music, Art, etc. It is epic, it has grandeur. I have that much frickin' Scorpio energy it's there naturally. Like it matters anyway - I'll make Doom something spiritual.

Doom is something I actually resonate with. Think in terms of Music, Art, etc. It is epic, it has grandeur. I have that much frickin' Scorpio energy it's there naturally. Like it matters anyway - I'll make Doom something spiritual.

I have no opinion on this statement

• Like 1

Hello Unseen_Abilities,

Do you know of the guna? There is nothing wrong with tamasic energy, that is black or doom as you say; much learning and growth comes from there within; Key to my mind is in being aware that we are doing it, and understanding why, so as to have direction, which is counterintuitive in that it is sattvic.

A desire for tamas energy is paradoxical also, as it is founded in rajas, pride and proud ego; careful or you might end up swinging back and forth like a pendulum which can be very painful.

Obviously only my opinion; but I thought never the less that I would voice it.

Edited by iain