Songtsan

The Sun

They say that if you bring the Suns' light through your eyes and receive it into your heart over a full day that you will become enlightened. Is that true?

• Like 1

All you need do is to realize that all that you think you are; is quite simply the reflection of the Sun of off your mind.
As light reflects off of either the Moon or a mirror so it reflects from you. Though it first passes first through a biological maze, it is still simply that, reflected light; particle spin included. That biological maze is nothing compared to the time it takes to first leave the Sun ...

Don't go staring at the Sun, you will go blind.

Edited by iain

108 is the ratio between the Sun's diameter and its distance from earth; the same ratio of 108 applies to the moon in the same respect; this is why eclipses occur in the way that they do.

What might eclipse the Mind if it also reflects, just like the Moon?

Edited by iain
  • Like 3

They say that if you bring the Suns' light through your eyes and receive it into your heart over a full day that you will become enlightened. Is that true?

You will become blind. This I know.

• Like 4

If you're going to sun gaze, do it through shades or when the light from the sun is at it's weakest.

But why was the word "light" in italics? Do you mean seeing the light without using your eyes?

that which is far greater than a million suns or any form of light is already buried and hidden in plain sight within the heart, thus nothing can be brought to, added or taken away from that !

If you're going to sun gaze, do it through shades or when the light from the sun is at it's weakest.

But why was the word "light" in italics? Do you mean seeing the light without using your eyes?

I italicized the word light because we don't actually see the actual light...we see the light of our own awareness. The photons transmit the information through transduction in the way of dominoes, but it merely shifts the frequency/amplitude of the standing wave patterns of awareness which already are in play. So we can't really see the light of the sun, something else is doing that for us...the sense gate of the eyeballs...

To get to the point, I have had the thought running through my head that sun gazing and sun worship is of importance...I am thinking of traditional Native American religions, among others....it's on the back burner right now though...

• Like 1