Sign in to follow this  
PimonratC

What is the best thing you've ever done in life?

Saved the world from obliteration. Or at least I thought I did at the time...and it's the thought that counts, right?

• Like 6

Hmmnn, probably a spit in the eye egg. I've been experimenting for years, dabbling with the various elements, using carefully measuring and timing until its evolved into an artless project. Its not perfect, yet the seeds of its perfection, the sear, the tenderness, the mouthfeel, the spice mixture is all approaching that untouchable mark.

• Like 2

Hmmnn, probably a spit in the eye egg. I've been experimenting for years, dabbling with the various elements, using carefully measuring and timing until its evolved into an artless project. Its not perfect, yet the seeds of its perfection, the sear, the tenderness, the mouthfeel, the spice mixture is all approaching that untouchable mark.

Which eye did you say?

769699.jpg

• Like 1

Define "best", please?

The best thing we've ever done in life.

The supreme effort one can make.
The most impressive you've ever done in life for someone else.

Hmm. Best thing for another person? Nothing great.. should I feel bad that there's nothing I really want to brag about?

Ohhhh. So its like a spiritual-dick measuring contest. Gotcha :closedeyes:

I've never been privy to a dick-measuring contest...are they common?

^_^

• Like 2

“As for Doing-good, that is one of the professions which are full. Moreover, I have tried it fairly, and, strange as it may seem, am satisfied that it does not agree with my constitution. Probably I should not consciously and deliberately forsake my particular calling to do the good which society demands of me, to save the universe from annihilation; and I believe that a like but infinitely greater steadfastness elsewhere is all that now preserves it.”

(Henry David Thoreau)

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this