Sifu ReL

NEI GONG

Yes. Even though there are members here who delight in telling me that what I practice is not neigong. :P

However, the term neigong (internal work), and the myriad practices associated with it, cover a wide range.

Me too: Bagua neigong. Many in this forum do as well. If you visit RSF forum then it's a totally different story, but here it's the main thing...I suppose.

Why are you asking?

because if you do qigong, then obviously you are neglecting your nei gong, and will never be successful? :lol:

• Like 1

and certainly dont use the words jing, qi, shen or else someone may show up and say you said things that you never said and then berate you over saying what you never said,, repeatedly

because if you do qigong...

Interesting to read differences about the same thing.

I think it's better calling it: MIND training. Opening the tight box you locked yourself in since the beginning of the journey. :)

There is also an Opening the Dragon Gate...and more interesting how seekers discuss the contents of the book but never ask about the real meaning of the title. ;)

Edited by Gerard
  • Like 2

Yes. Even though there are members here who delight in telling me that what I practice is not neigong. :P

However, the term neigong (internal work), and the myriad practices associated with it, cover a wide range.

alot of members on here are just trolling, thats why i practice , more then i post.

Me too: Bagua neigong. Many in this forum do as well. If you visit RSF forum then it's a totally different story, but here it's the main thing...I suppose.

Why are you asking?

bagua & Neigong is high level shiit. you read the 36 songs?

because if you do qigong, then obviously you are neglecting your nei gong, and will never be successful? :lol:

Right you ARE!!

and certainly dont use the words jing, qi, shen or else someone may show up and say you said things that you never said and then berate you over saying what you never said,, repeatedly

naw, i study in anatomy and biology, i use words like sperm, red blood cells, bio - electricity