4bsolute

How to be Free from Dualism. Forever. And how to be free from thought, for Enlightenment is a state free from it. Know what your Center is (w picture)

Enlightenment is what every individual seeks when the time is ready.

Enlightenment is a state of being, a state free from thought.

What does it serve oneself to reach this state by feeding ones own mind with thoughts and ideas on how to get there?

Contemplate on how much do you think per day?

All thoughts and ideas must be dropped in order to reach enlightenment. There is no exception. It is nothing that needs to be forced, it is a natural process when the time is right in your own understanding about Life. When you allow yourself to surrender.

Enlightenment is not outside of you, it is inside you, right here and right now, in this very moment.

What keeps us from realizing it, are thoughts.

For thoughts are being created after this state.

So what we call ego or personality is a gigantic ball of thought, with which the individual consciousness (you) has identified with.

Every moment you invest your energy further researching on the internet, reading books, listening to videos or audio, keeps you in the activity of your forehead / your mind / your thoughts.

All the great teachers can never reach anyone with their most basic teachings, which is sitting in silence and let the silence speak for itself. For in this state of pure being, no words are needed, everything is known.

But the teacher saw and understood that he could not reach a being operating from the mind in this way, so he had to go where the student is living: In the mind. Therefor we have transmitted teachings, in thought form.

To be there ultimately where the teacher is, is a state free from thought.

It is impossible to be free from thought while acting from thought. Trying to change the mind which is entirely thought-based, with thought.

Doubt is thought, fear is thought. All are holding back from realizing the one unifying truth.

All there is that needs to be done is dropping all ideas, beliefs and thoughts of what you think you are and what you believe this reality to be and instead be present in this very moment. Where ever you are.

The energy then directed to you is not going into your mind creating further mind (time, distance etc) rather is re-directed into your center, creating more center. Creating more here and now, showing more of the underlying reality that simple is.

The area in your being that is the center of you, is what we call your Spiritual Heart. You could call it grass or lollipopp or supremeancientone .. you see words and terms really dont matter.

It is where the light of consciousness first shines into this reality, when you were born.

By being there with our attention / focus / consciousness / awareness we automatically increase ourselves as consciousness because it is the Source of Consciousness.

It is God. It is out of time, timeless. And you, are it.

Every day focus your consciousness / attention / awareness on your heart area and increase the sensations that will arise there and you will naturally and effortlessly realize that it is most benficial and pleasant to live and operate from this place. Because everything flows so effortlessly..

You will find that your entire nature of how you handle your live will change. And for the good. I (as this limited rest snippet of mind-ball, ego) say this because I was sceptical aswell. Simply because we have so many teachings and lets face it 95% are misleading. Why? Remember the "keep you in the mind" part?

By keeping your consciousness in your chest, you will increase the activity. This is also called "radiance practice" if you want a cool spiritual term for it.

By living from this place, daily, you will naturally find that it balances all your organs. All of your lower chakras stay completely silent and perfect. You will naturally have less appetite and desire for food, because emotions have less effect on you. Especially negative.

Eventually you will fill it with so much energy that you will feel your spiritual heart. And this One, radiates unconditional love, which is a spiritual energy, entirely free from dualism and is therefor above human dualistic emotion (ups and downs).

Yes, no more ups and downs. Freedom. Finally.

Physical heart organ -> heart chakra -> spiritual heart energy center.

This picture shows it as the "inner heart", which is one and the same:

heart-location.jpg

All difficulty, all struggle, is created from the mind. Conscioussness itself is easy and direct. It is here and will ever be here. Waiting for you to realize it.

All siddhis, all magick, all psychic tricks are mastered from this state. Effortlessly. You can be everywhere you want to be, in a second, have everything you want to have, in a second, by realizing yourself as pure consciousness and Not anylonger as this human body, which is part of you but only One part of you.

Can you understand this most basic of truth?

Please dont say yes in your mind and create the next idea, just silently agree and want to attain this state of pure being, if you desire to live in a state of total perfection.

All of these videos (Link) helped me and continue to help me to realize my Self as this, so I will share them freely with you. Remember that this is no new idea of who one is or not is or wants to be. It is the removal of all ideas to realize ones True Self. Forever.

PS: I will this week consume Reishi mushroom, for it is known to be the most powerful Shen tonic in Ancient Traditional Chinese Medicine. Shen is the energy that is evolving from Jing essence to Chi. Reishi is meant to help in increasing consciousness, naturally. I will post my experience in the next week.

With love,

for love is everything.

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 1

Thats great, now we will have learner cultivators read this and think they need to forcibly stop thoughts, empty out the mind, to reach enlightenment. I bet you even some seasoned practitioners will get duped too.

• Like 2

There are potential dangers with focusing on the chest area, there is a thread about it here http://thetaobums.com/topic/31874-heart-centered-living-and-middle-dan-tien-precautions/

It is said that if you track thoughts to their source or track their energy to their origin you end up at the heart, but then it is encouraged for you to go beyond it or further within it, if you focus on the physical area you may end up with negative consequences even if initially it produces pleasurable sensations and experiences.

• Like 1

Hi 4bsolute.

I believe it is only half of it.

Separate heaven and earth then combine them.

Separate heaven and earth, you separate the formless from the form, the pure awareness from thoughts as you describe.

But the next part is to combine heaven and earth, which is the unification of awareness and thoughts.

With the unification of awareness and thoughts there can be no difference or distinction made between thoughts and awareness.

The most important thing to remember is that there is actually no difference between the state of no thoughts and the state of thoughts. There is only a difference if the mind makes a judgement that they are actually separate or different from one another. If you believe that there is a difference between thoughts and pure awareness then you're acting from a perception based on a belief.

I want to say that thoughts are not the enemy, but are responsible for most of our suffering. When you see and experience that thoughts and no thought are the same in the moment, the thought will give up its energy to you and sink you deeper into yourself.

I hope you find this helpful, if not please disregard what I have said.

• Like 1

Have you not seen it Marblehead.

The Mahamudra Masters call it the sameness of all things.

All things being the same.

Unification of all things.

have you seen it?

• Like 1

I have heard people say many things.

In Taoism we have the 10,000 things; each special and unique. Where there is emptiness there is room of some thing. One cannot put more water in a full cup. But one can put different water into a cup that has been emptied.

But water is water, even though it may be labelled as 10,000 different things.

There really is a difference between stagnate water and potable water.

• Like 1

Only if the mind perceives that there is a difference. Difference is based on perception.

No, it goes beyond mind. If you drink stagnate water you will likely get sick and maybe die. If you drink potable water you will likely be just fine.

• Like 1

No, it goes beyond mind. If you drink stagnate water you will likely get sick and maybe die. If you drink potable water you will likely be just fine.

If its really beyond mind, the term 'likely' cannot enter the equation. 'Likely' is like, it could go one way or another, and which way it goes cannot be seen unless ordinary mind begins to ponder outcomes. When ordinary mind is dropped, dualistic tendencies do not have cause to arise.

... dualistic tendencies do not have cause to arise.

Okay then, go ahead and drink the stagnate water. Afterall, it's only water, right?

No, "likely" must stay. Equal to "a high probability".

If we drop dualistic thinking in the real world we are going to be in a lot of trouble or already dead.

• Like 4

Okay then, go ahead and drink the stagnate water. Afterall, it's only water, right?

If we drop dualistic thinking in the real world we are going to be in a lot of trouble or already dead.

I would like to see these guys who advocate so called non dualistic thinking to start drinking raw sewage as a test of their ideology and report back in one month. To make it a valid test, I will drink regular water for one month and report my results.

• Like 3

Enlightenment is a state of being, a state free from thought.

Enlightenment is an umbrella term. There are many ways to an enlightened state. Some methods indeed seek to take the thinking to a new perception of reality; in the East, i.e. jnana-yoga; in the West, i,e. anthroposophy. Probably you will regard all this as deception. But maybe my enlightenment is not the same like yours.

I was once seeking the state of 'no thought' by practising Zazen. It's a powerful practice if undertaken in a non-dogmatic framework. I believe that temporarily suspending thought is worth while. Even though it's probably more accurate to define it as: Having thoughts without clinging to them.

However, according to Daisetz Suzuki, the ideal state in Zen is to be "a living dead" - just sitting there, taking interest in nothing whatsoever (and he should know). Sounds like autism or catatonic schizophrenia. No thanks.

So what we call ego or personality is a gigantic ball of thought, with which the individual consciousness (you) has identified with.

No, the personality is more than that. It's (for one thing) a highly individual pattern that determines how you think, feel, act. You have it for good reasons. It can be developed and sophisticated, but it can't be renounced. People who believe this are fooling themselves, imo. Even the Buddha had/was quite a personality.

Every moment you invest your energy further researching on the internet, reading books, listening to videos or audio, keeps you in the activity of your forehead / your mind / your thoughts.

There is lower thinking and there is higher thinking. Whatever helps you to elevate your thinking is never a waste of time.

Doubt is thought, fear is thought. All are holding back from realizing the one unifying truth.

This is true. However, doubt and fear are rooted in the subconscious mind and can only be done away with as result of an internal transformation. You can't simply drop your conscious thoughts - and gone they are. (At least I can't.) Your thinking can lead you deeper into negativity, or it can serve to liberate you from it.

All there is that needs to be done is dropping all ideas, beliefs and thoughts of what you think you are and what you believe this reality to be and instead be present in this very moment. Where ever you are.

Seeing beyond your biases and reworking your beliefs accordingly are important stages on the way of the spiritual seeker. But you can't live without beliefs - perhaps you can believe that you can.

The energy then directed to you is not going into your mind creating further mind (time, distance etc) rather is re-directed into your center, creating more center. Creating more here and now, showing more of the underlying reality that simple is.

The area in your being that is the center of you, is what we call your Spiritual Heart. You could call it grass or lollipopp or supremeancientone .. you see words and terms really dont matter.

In Zen, it's the lower dantien (Japanese tanden, also called hara) where the consciousness is supposed to settle. What you seem to be describing is the opening of the heart chakra. This is a certain stage. Eventually, all the chakras should open.

It is where the light of consciousness first shines into this reality, when you were born.

By being there with our attention / focus / consciousness / awareness we automatically increase ourselves as consciousness because it is the Source of Consciousness.

The heart has been considered to be the Sun in the human microcosm. So there may be some truth to what you are saying here.

Every day focus your consciousness / attention / awareness on your heart area and increase the sensations that will arise there and you will naturally and effortlessly realize that it is most benficial and pleasant to live and operate from this place. Because everything flows so effortlessly..

If it works for you this way, great!

By living from this place, daily, you will naturally find that it balances all your organs. All of your lower chakras stay completely silent and perfect. You will naturally have less appetite and desire for food, because emotions have less effect on you. Especially negative.

Are advocating the 'no more desires' thing? Maybe desirable if you are a monk living in a monastery.

Eventually you will fill it with so much energy that you will feel your spiritual heart. And this One, radiates unconditional love, which is a spiritual energy, entirely free from dualism and is therefor above human dualistic emotion (ups and downs).

Yes, no more ups and downs. Freedom. Finally.

Physical heart organ -> heart chakra -> spiritual heart energy center.

Again, sounds like you are experiencing an opening of the heart chakra.

All difficulty, all struggle, is created from the mind.

An oversimplification, in my mind. But depending on how your mind is oriented, yes, the mind can create a lot of difficulty.

All siddhis, all magick, all psychic tricks are mastered from this state. Effortlessly. You can be everywhere you want to be, in a second, have everything you want to have, in a second, by realizing yourself as pure consciousness and Not anylonger as this human body, which is part of you but only One part of you.

What would you need siddhis, magick or 'psychic tricks' for without having any problems to solve or (supposedly) things to achieve?

Can you understand this most basic of truth?

Please dont say yes in your mind and create the next idea, just silently agree and want to attain this state of pure being, if you desire to live in a state of total perfection.

I don't really like the concept of perfection as it implies a state beyond which nothing further can be attained. But I don't think it can ever be reached anyway, once and for all. Maybe you are trying to say that perfection is already there and only needs to be seen?

All of these videos (Link) helped me and continue to help me to realize my Self as this, so I will share them freely with you. Remember that this is no new idea of who one is or not is or wants to be. It is the removal of all ideas to realize ones True Self. Forever.

Good luck! (Seriously.)

PS: I will this week consume Reishi mushroom, for it is known to be the most powerful Shen tonic in Ancient Traditional Chinese Medicine. Shen is the energy that is evolving from Jing essence to Chi. Reishi is meant to help in increasing consciousness, naturally. I will post my experience in the next week.

Why would you wish to increase your consciousness by taking Reishi mushroom in your perfect state? :mellow:

• Like 3

I would like to see these guys who advocate so called non dualistic thinking to start drinking raw sewage as a test of their ideology and report back in one month. To make it a valid test, I will drink regular water for one month and report my results.

This must rank in the top 5 most illogical proposals ever to grace this forum, imo.

Its quite likely we both have a different view of what 'dualistic thinking' is. But its ok, contrast is fine. At least you knew better than to propose the stupid idea of drinking raw sewage water.

Folks in some rural areas of some 3rd world countries have been doing this for years...

Anyways, I think the whole don't harm others or yourself and compassionate towards others and yourself and don't do stupid shit (this has got to be in the teachings somewhere) would keep one from going this far. Also, even if one were to do (this particular) stupid shit, they would have to drink raw sewage one day, fresh clean water another, and juice another ;).

• Like 1

There are practices in the higher tantras that use what are called the '5 meats' which are; feces, urine, menstrual blood, sperm and flesh. I first read about this in the book about Padmasambhava and Yeshe Tsogyal in which she was offered a plate of the '5 meats' for her consumption. That practice is still indulged in by certain Lama's.

I believe this is the book.

http://www.amazon.com/Dakini-Teachings-padmasambhava-guru-Rinpoche-ebook/dp/B00H6UOH5G/ref=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1413226594&sr=1-7&keywords=padmasambhava

Edited by ralis