Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

More Satanic Mischief

I don't see how that's any different to other forms of religious indoctrination that I experienced as a child. I was given a picture book showing some king standing over hundreds of slaughtered babies, many with slit throats. It was horrible, I think it was a christian bible story book.

The devil may get his sharp talons into those children at an early age ... but then I don't believe in Satani Claws.

• Like 2

Gypsy's of Romany origin, originate from the sindhu region of India, or rather Indus, and are thus "hinduesque" in that respect, what ever that means, hinudu referring to some one originating from Hindustan, a region of India; palm reading and fortune telling are very much a part of the culture; the man with the head of a goat refers to the aturvaveda, the 4th veda. I think in relation to agni the god of the fire and of sacrifice.

The devil is arguably an auto acknowledgement that the Christian church was built upon certain tantra ...
I refer of course to the rites and the science of the building of temples.

Please don't quote me on that though; I am not a scholar. Though it is a fascinating facet of history.

Edited by iain
  • Like 1

Gypsy's of Romany origin, originate from the sindhu region of India, or rather Indus, and are thus "hinduesque" in that respect, what ever that means, hinudu referring to some one originating from Hindustan, a region of India; palm reading and fortune telling are very much a part of the culture; the man with the head of a goat refers to the aturvaveda, the 4th veda. I think in relation to agni the god of the fire and of sacrifice.

The devil is arguably an auto acknowledgement that the Christian church was built upon certain tantra ...

I refer of course to the rites and the science of the building of temples.

Please don't quote me on that though; I am not a scholar. Though it is a fascinating facet of history.

Christianity just reeks of psycho-social subversion, if ye ask me...

I mean, it is itself a subversive movement. Although nowadays it seems saintly, because we are in the Kali yuga, back in the day morality was the norm, so one can't really say that it contributed much to morality...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Germanic_law#Tacitus

Christianity is imoral because it breds suffering by letting the corrupt do their thing and hoping that they will reform their behavior by believing the inconsistent fiction of the Bible without question.

No wonder they killed Jesus, he was a charismatic madman, Jesus was the Hitler of his day. He was even worse than Hitler because he was a sly subversive who used his occult knowledge to spread ignorance undetected.

Edited by IntuitiveWanderer

Okay, then I will give you a serious argument,

Have you ever read the Satanist code of conduct? If you do you will see how many paralels there are between it and gypsy behavioral patterns (the real). Heck, even that spooky evil guy LaVey admitted to being a gypsy.

But, ultimately, I was kidding...who cares to what degree the gypsies are Satanists.

Live and let live, brother. I am not the prison warden here.

I don't know about you, but gypsies...when they defecate in public ...that just seems Satanic to me.

That's definitely proof that they are from India...although I doubt that it was those people who wrote the Vedas..

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-india-has-highest-number-of-people-practicing-open-defecation-2036591

Moderator Message.

Slurs against racial groups and/or nationalities will not be tolerated on this forum. The Mod team are aware of this post which is under consideration.

• Like 2

But carefully not to the people of India whom you also denigrated.

Curious.

Sign in to follow this