Nungali

Court update

Just thought to post the latest news

Background ... the state attorney general's department had launched a 2 year investigation into me, my compatriots and the multiple occupancy commune we live on ... then took us to court trying to seize or land, assets numerous houses, etc and evict us - even though we have documentation land title etc. The court battle has gone on for nearly 3 years at over a cost of A$! mill on our side and in excess of 2 mil on the state side ... e.g. the last two days , last thurs and fri our 2 guys alone charged A$200k for just sitting there basically . I have been using my rapidly learned legal knowledge, applied martial arts theory, 'The Art of War' and 'Nungali Magick' as a defence strategy .

In brief ... they "the opposition' continually fail and blunder and get more frustrated and confused about what the hell is going on ... which of course confounds them and hakes them blunder and make mistakes even more ...

It now seems that has effected them at an exponential rate and the confounding has reached such proportions that it has come to the attention of the states legal minds (and derision ... its a shark tank out there !

We one the case of course, the judge caned them in his handed down decision ... and of course they appealed that decision ... so now we have been in the appeals court with 3 judges on the bench !

Here are some gems from last week ( the Government state prosecutor bought in am SC to 'get us' ... a Senior Council ( yikes ! ... ha har! )

SC. spent 4 hours straight in the Supreme Court raving and getting redder and and redder and blathering out an attempted character assassination on us while the judges sat there incredulous. They asked him if he was going to address the issues of the appeal but he continued and said we were a bunch of Hippies and Judge 2 goes "There havent been Hippies since the 60s, they died out after Haight Ashbury." (not sure why he said that ???

But then SC goes ... this is ridiculous, these people live on a commune ... its like they are trying to relive their own private Woodstock or something. WTF!

Then ... the judge goes "Dont you dare try to insult Woodstock! " W T F !!!! classic ! :D

Then judge 1 says 'I believe they have land title and council approval for numerous substantial houses that they built themselves and have lived in for over 20 years?"

SC " Houses ? Not really, forget houses, shacks more like it ... forget shacks, more like sheds, actually forget sheds ... just go down to the river and lie in the dirt and live there ... in the rain - lying in the mud with your bong in the rain and dirt .... "

:blink:

Judges; (incredulous) :" MR ....... ! please restrain yourself to relevant matters for the court."

Then the Crown prosecutor stands up and goes on a tirade about "OH how nice it would be for all of us to go and live on pristine land by a river with million dollar views and not even have to buy it or have a mortgage! "

(Aha now we get to the crux of the 'reason for action' ! ;) )

Judges ; ' Ms ..... ! please restrain yourself to relevant matters for the court."

Then they sit down and go ..."Thats all." WHAT ?

Next day their surprise witness comes to the stand ... our guy (what a Champ ... man does he know what's going on ! ... he sits there, says nothing for hours . doodles. looks bored, then strikes with every detail of what was previously said by others in his head ... a plethora of legal references and demolishes them in one sentence ... smiles to the judge and sits.) Our guy asks the surprise witness 3 tricky questions which can only be answered 'I cant recall". he says 'thank you' and sits.

Then the Crown moves in to use this witness to demolish is ... she asks one question ... the judges say "is this about the alleged verbal agreement of 20 years ago?"

"Yes"

"But the defence has just established the witness has no reliable memory of that time.

" Umm ... errr (shuffles papers , talks to her other 3 assistant barristers next to her ) . ummm ... no more questions your honour."

WTF! That was it ? That was their big scary 'we are going to you appeal' <shakes head>

Then our guy lounged back and stated smirking at the prosecutors and she actually protested to the judges about it

"Look what he is doing ! Look at how he is looking at me ! "

OMG ... this is the Supreme Court! Kids stuff ... like a kid at school or a girl whinging about her big brother ... and then he shrugs like ." what ??? I'm just sitting here " (psyche psyche ) :D

Then she goes on about using stuff from this case for further action (what? an appeal to a decision from an appeal in the high court, and take it to the National appeals tribunal in Canberra high court of the nation ... because some 'hippies lying in the mud bonging' kicked the Attorney General and Crown prosecutors arse ? (you should hear the jokes going around the legal watering holes of Sydney! )

The judges responded to that with " Ms ... we havent even handed down our position on this yet!"

:D ...

That might take some time ... this has been tagged as one of the most unusual cases in the legal system, and doesnt seem to have a solution ... as no one has ever seen anyone do what was done here legally to set the place up ... they are totally confused by our concept of 'no land ownership'.

And whatever they rule opens up further legal nightmares ... I told em not to open the open the box!

Junior boy (our guys sub / apprentice ) says it is a most interesting case yet ... except for that one that has been going since 1894 ...

WHAT !

[ I still remember that profound day when i was totally lost at sea at the beginning of all this, and let 'The Art of War' fall open at a 'random' place.

It said something like " Do not be intimated by people in high office with titles and official sanctions. They may have got there through luck, bribery, family connections ... it does not mean they must be superior to you and that you cannot defeat them. "

Thats when I broke out all my 'weapons'.

I guess the next episode is ... the judges decision (been there before) .

Oh yeah ... and a final message ...

dont-tread-on-me.jpg

• Like 13

I absolutely LOVE it (except for the outrageous legal bills, that is).

• Like 2

Whoa, good luck to you with it.

So much easier to fly under radar, but sometimes they get you. Or try.

• Like 1

Just heard another one via phone call:
From SC to the court - directed to our barrister - during court proceedings

"Ohh ... my 'Learned Friend' thinks he is sooo smart and intelligent ... just because he is doing so much better here than I am ! "

<nungali shakes head from side to side slowly>

We are trying to get a copy of the transcrip next week ... if it hasnt been suppressed.

Edited by Nungali

priceless. i am happy that through all this, you continue to shine as brightly as you do :)

Well, thanks Flo kiss.gif

[ Actually ... during the court case ... I seperated from my GF (who ran off with the homeless ex-scientologist I let camp in my back yard )... and I am no longer allowed to see the 3 little kids I spend 2 1/2 years watching (and helping grow up) ... because, after the court case started and she promised to stand by me ... she sorta went nuts after I got sick during the court case (Ross River Fever - a type of liquid nitrogen cold pain surging through the joints every 20 mins that requires a vigorous workout to dispel ... all through the night ... for about 2 weeks ) ... which played havoc with my arthritis (which I am on a disability pension for ... 1 of 4 conditions ) and .... and ... boring !

I'm still 'up' :) (must have soooo much natural seratonin ? ) ... no I dont have a depression cycle ... just manic .

Oh yeah ... I have had 3 near death experiences ... after the first one I entered ... and been there ever since :) ... and now ... I am on this gigantic ball of a beautiful blue white planet ... approaching my 60th orbit of the Sun ... how amazing is that ! How lucky am I ? :)

"Should this body die and die again a hundred times over,

White bones turning to dust, with or without trace of soul,

My steadfast heart ... could it ever fade away?"

( apologies to Jeong Mong-ju ) ]

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3

This is awesome. I hope you don't get in trouble for sharing the information but it seems you and your team have things firmly in grip. If/when you win the case, I hope you get all legal costs reimbursed. Is that the law there? It is here.

also, I would love to be invited to come visit you someday. That sounds like a beautiful spot of Earth you found :-)

• Like 2

"There havent been Hippies since the 60s, they died out after Haight Ashbury." (not sure why he said that ???

ahahahahaha, I got a kick out of that one.... clearly a rhetorical reply.

and the smirk....that's common behavior for when watching one's opponent flounder and flop and put foot in mouth, almost as if to directly tell them your failure entertains me :lol:

• Like 1

This is awesome. I hope you don't get in trouble for sharing the information but it seems you and your team have things firmly in grip. If/when you win the case, I hope you get all legal costs reimbursed. Is that the law there? It is here.

also, I would love to be invited to come visit you someday. That sounds like a beautiful spot of Earth you found :-)

Us reimbursed ? ... excuse me ...

rofl-seizure-o.gif

One solicitor even got angry when we asked about that ... NO! ... they have taken nearly all our money and any money they get off the other side they keep too .

But most certainly ... visit if here ... anyone .

We are most open to anyone who can be civil and decent on a very basic level ... our problems generated from being that open in the first place (people come in , suffering disaster in some cases ... we share, give land, help build their house and bring up their kids ... we all pay A$30 per week to pay the bills and be allowed to live here ... eventually, they go 'Fuck off ... who are you to tell me what to do ." and stop paying (but keep using the facilities and live here ) ... retards!

Yeah ... it is very beautiful;

Yellow-carabeen.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 5

Hmmm, how's the internet connection there? :D

Well I hope you are doing some, uhm, you know, stuff on the side, to help make sure you guys win the court battle ;).

Yes,....Intentional Communities are a challenge for groupthink law. Sorry to hear of your predicament, but the battle needs fighting.

HH Dalai Lama said, "if something is serious and it is necessary to take counter-measures, you have to take counter-measures. In fact, one of the precepts of the Bodhisattva vows is to take strong countermeasures when the situation calls for it. If a Bodhisattva doesn't take strong countermeasures when the situation requires, then that constitutes an infraction of one of the vows."

In this case, your Crown's contention that the majority groupthink should govern all is a serious neurosis that needs persistent counter-measures.

I recall how difficult it was to get my publisher to list my works as "no-copyright"...the time, costs, aggravation was so unreasonable that I just gave up. Or how people are forced to wear clothing with designer labels, if they want nice threads....think North Face,...great clothes,...disgusting logos. Fighting the system is so often a losing proposition,...and yet the system that regulates choice is a sick system.

"it is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" J Krishnamurti

Hmmm, how's the internet connection there? :D

Well I hope you are doing some, uhm, you know, stuff on the side, to help make sure you guys win the court battle ;).

I can see the tower from the front yard, down the valley and on the escarpment.

'Stuff" ??? Moi ???

You know me ! ... when people start noticing too much 'stuff' going on ;

"Did you do that ?"

"Me ? ? ? Nah! ... just a 'coincidence' ."

The first solicitor went nutso about it "What is going on here ! I cant figure out how you people keep slipping off the hook, or the opposition losses documents ... and they act like they have brain damage since dealing with you ... (and he was an esoteric Mason ! )

I told them ( prosecutors who demanded to know how i got a defence worked out when we were not legally represented) that my advice came from family and friends in the legal business (and led her to believe they might be in her own department ! ) - I mean, I dont have to even know what goes on in her department ... but I assume every government dept, especially the legal ones have infighting and shitfull stuff going on, clawing up the ladder and all that ) ... add 7 drops of paranoia to the mix and stir slowly.

• Like 3