Sign in to follow this  
Solemn

Welcoming myself

Hi again,

Best regards and good luck to everyone! I was advised not to write here anymore, because of the links to the videos I posted. These videos appear if you search in most search engines with the keywords chi gong master. I apologize.

Good luck!

Edited by Solemn

Hi everyone,

I am 31 years old and have been practicing martial arts and chi gong for the last 10 years - many different styles. Haven't found my thing yet I suppose.

I just found out about a master called David Shen who is travelling around the world and I heard very good things about him. This is what I saw: http://www.vbox7.com/play:572fc7ab

Thank you for being here!

Hi and welcome, I am too into martial art and qigong.

Just watched the clip myself

Edited by rain

Hi everyone,

I am 31 years old and have been practicing martial arts and chi gong for the last 10 years - many different styles. Haven't found my thing yet I suppose.

I just found out about a master called David Shen who is travelling around the world and I heard very good things about him. This is what I saw: http://www.vbox7.com/play:572fc7ab

Thank you for being here!

Hey Solemn, how did you find this video? Do you know anyone who is in it or who filmed it?

Hey Solemn, how did you find this video? Do you know anyone who is in it or who filmed it?

I found this video on the net. I often search in youtube, vbox etc. for videos because that's where I found info on the Magus of Java. Then I saw a picture of this young gentleman and the master in the forum and I decided to post the links to the video. Unfortunately I don't personally know any of these people, but I would very much like to. I found out that there was a seminar somewhere in China and that it was high level and very expensive. I guess its too early for me...

Sign in to follow this