Sign in to follow this  
seadog

healers

The complete system of medicine that Dr. Hahnemann called Heilkunst.

It doesn't matter what the conventional system calls the illness, because those names are just abstractions - arbitrary designations to describe symptoms which are only the perceptible effects of disease. They don't reflect the real causes, which can't be perceived by the ordinary senses. That's why modern medicine doesn't cure disease - it's looking for the problem under the streetlamp because they can see better there, even though the problem is located somewhere else.

Heilkunst identifies disease according to the real causes, and works on the causative level.

MS is a name given to a group of symptoms, which could have a number of different causes, and usually has several or more interrelated causes. But there are many cases in which artificial sweeteners especially aspartame cause nerve damage that results in MS-like symptoms. So if the person is drinking diet soda, that's the first thing to look at.

Edited by karen

I'm partial to Swami Kaleshwar kaleshwar.org. He'll be in LA and San Fran in a couple of days. You can meet him for whatever one cares to donate the first day and there's a practice specific empowerment the next day for $1,300... so it can be as cheap or expensive as you'd like. I'll be at the SF one both days.

In India, he is a very highly regarded healer.

If you like you can email me you or your friend's picture and I could show it to Swami in SF.

Yoda

PS, I'd imagine Lama Max is a righteous healer too. Maybe Cam could take a photo to show to Lama Max for you/your friend. I'll PM fatherpaul about that too.

I'm partial to Swami Kaleshwar kaleshwar.org. He'll be in LA and San Fran in a couple of days. You can meet him for whatever one cares to donate the first day and there's a practice specific empowerment the next day for $1,300... so it can be as cheap or expensive as you'd like. I'll be at the SF one both days.

In India, he is a very highly regarded healer.

If you like you can email me you or your friend's picture and I could show it to Swami in SF.

Yoda

PS, I'd imagine Lama Max is a righteous healer too. Maybe Cam could take a photo to show to Lama Max for you/your friend. I'll PM fatherpaul about that too.

Master Chunyi Lin heals everything and is recommended by doctors from the Mayo Clinic. He heals over the phone. http://springforestqigong.com. He sat in full-lotus in a cave with no food and no water and no sleep for a month straight! He's amazing: Late-term cancer, paralysis, AIDS. I think there's some MS testimonies on his site.

Enjoy.

Try Robert Peng

Also chelation therapy to clean your body from chemicals in order. In addition, DetoxPads and Detoxamin.

To take care of the parasites as a possible cause, a simple parasite zapper will do the trick. Read this article.

But as Karen already said, don't chase after the symptoms. If one of your systems in your body fails, it's because it's the weakest. Doctors took the symptoms and named them into a disease. They also developed the chemical drugs to mask the symptoms until your health is completely ruined or the body recovers by itself.

If you focus on the quality of your water and food (lots of green veggies and fruit) with additional purification methods above, you will be well on your way to recovery.

max

If you had a chronic illness and money wasn't an issue who would you see to help you get back on track?

Sifu Yap Soon-Yeong

MS is a name given to a group of symptoms, which could have a number of different causes, and usually has several or more interrelated causes. But there are many cases in which artificial sweeteners especially aspartame cause nerve damage that results in MS-like symptoms. So if the person is drinking diet soda, that's the first thing to look at.

..........and root canal and mercury fillings.......

If you had a chronic illness and money wasn't an issue who would you see to help you get back on track?

I'd look for Daniel Whiteside, one of the founder of One Brain method. I studied with him, and I had good results with MS, using his system as a base. MS is a very hard belief system, usually about, whether I'm able to act alone, or not.(On an unconscious level) One brain is not for healing, just a stress defusion method officially, but it works in good hands, like nothing else!

Good luck!

Edited by Kunzag

MS is often really lyme disease: http://www.lymeinfo.net/multiplesclerosis.html especially if the individual is young. Anything to do with early Lyme, Yoda can heal that... just pm me and I'll walk you through the whole thing. If it's mid to late stage, you have to get a good Lyme literate MD, though. It's still worth contacting me to get started. In this case, I have a "Dr Swami" in Pittsburgh to recommend.

It would be my style to find a good doc as well as a good faith/energy healer simultaneously and also to take a look at the Vaastu of one's house too... cover all of the bases.

The problem with Vaastu is that it is often extremely expensive to fix certain issues (gotta move). But since money isn't an issue, check out "Victory Through Vaastu" on Swami's site.

Re. Lyme, yup, and a low-level chronic form of Lyme is almost epidemic, which will never be diagnosed conventionally as such, but is Lyme nonetheless. Can be removed at any stage with potentized remedies, but requires the guidance of a skilled practitioner.

I would try to see Zdenko Domancic. The only problem is there is a long waiting list to see him. His clinic is in Slovania. I studied with one of his students and he said Zdenko could heal some people just by looking at them, but he would go through the motions anyway, for the clients satisfaction.

See the film about him and his method at Google video. Do a search for -Think about it bioenergy.

I would try to see Zdenko Domancic. The only problem is there is a long waiting list to see him. His clinic is in Slovania. I studied with one of his students and he said Zdenko could heal some people just by looking at them, but he would go through the motions anyway, for the clients satisfaction.

See the film about him and his method at Google video. Do a search for -Think about it bioenergy.

Or maybe he could heal you from a distance

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...h&plindex=0

Thank you all for your valueable insights and links.Just a few thoughts.

Lyme disease I believe is from a tick bite which is confined to North America, we are in Australia.

In regards to the energy of the house we live I have often wonder about this myself,we built the house ourselves but we do live next door to a cemetery :o

Mercury is definite high priority and chelation therapy is in the pipeline.

Thankyou Yoda for your kind offer.

Thank you Karen for your insights.

Peace.

John.

Seadog,

I have no idea if a cemetary is considered auspicious or not. It seems that some advanced practitioners actually seek out cemetaries, so you may be in luck! :) Any house is just an "atmospheric influence" that's certainly possible to overcome through importing groovy vibes.

Speaking of which, I'd also recommend 2x a day meditation/relaxation practice. Also, find a dark black rock. I use black obsidian and I've heard onyx works well too... that helps ground and pull negativity out of the body during meditation or relaxation. I'd also look at a picture of an enlightened soul on a regular basis to help align energies.

Nice thread idea, too.

Yoda

PS, If any taobum wants some groovy Swami blessings, just email me your photo this week and I'll hook you up on the 18th.

Try Guru Santiago Dobles, from first hand knowledge, he is VERY good at doing remotes and feels like he takes off 5-10 years of wear and tear. His chi seems to include hidden messages, so watch the phosphenes very carefully.

Sifu Robert Peng teaches remote healing is a lot more than capable of doing it but I don't know if he offers it.

First hand knowledge, this man is incredible.

Sifu Philip Toledo is awesome too, remotely. The skin was almost busting from the chi. Even with the fallout in between him and Sifu Max, I have to give the guy credit.

I know of Zeev Kolman by reputation.

Sign in to follow this