Smile

Matt Furey has finally lost it

Call it morbid curiosity , but I just watched all 3 clips & read the Bio.

The whole thing is described as a deliberate "zen master schtick" that is also supposed to be an actual motivational tool, or something like that.

He seems to be going for a deliberately over-the-top image to get a message across :unsure:

Anyone else watch the whole thing ?

Thats gotta be no schtick Matt Furey has been the OGTB for decades. I think the point is that he doesn't give a sh*t he's on his path and you can either lead follow or file in behind someone else waiting in line. He has been saying exactly what he's been doing for a while. From my perspective he has tried to act as an apologist for chinese training methodologies by translating a lot of things into western sports/athletic terminology. I may be overstepping in saying this.... the Matt Furey I remember was way into Chin Na and Chinese wrestling? I'm wondering if he's off on some adventure somewhere and got some trip going and has just kept riding it.

http://www.matthewfurey.com/photos.html

Look at the one in his PJ's. Yeah, I wonder if he cares?

Spectrum

watched the videos, (morbid curiosity here too) didnt quite resonate for me.

exept for the initial service of "Zen Whacks, Slaps and Beatings to Unwind Your Mind".

playful dude, but I recommend gagging. (him).

:ph34r:

sorry

Edited by rain

Yeah, I think Matt Furey comes up with most of his ideas while "linkabating" ! :lol:

"Link bait can be an extremely powerful form of marketing as it is viral in nature." Wiki.

QUOTE(Paul)

"in the heart

of the virus

is the Bhudda"

hmm....I wonder what happened to the turtle...

Edited by rain