Sign in to follow this  
4bsolute

Regarding M.Chia: Looking for a particular website - do you know it?

Switched PCs, dont have my old history. Came across a website that had all "Universal Tao" levels 1-6 shown with all sub-levels and their practices. SIte was mint-colored, yoga-like symbol in white (?) somewhere on the top. By clicking on each practice link a pdf extended.

So basicly what M.Chia has created in one spot, easily accessible.

Do you know this site?

Please feel free to share it, thank you.

Hi Jox,

thank you and No not quite.

The site was offering the complete books as free pdfs. All what I have described shows how I recall this page. Most remarkable was the mint-colored background.

Any one else?

Edited by 4bsolute

There are free pdfs of most of his work available online from other webpages. Just search for the book name in google along with free download or free pdf of ebook. Try different things, they're on several websites, it wouldn't surprise me if he submitted them there himself. He has posted free video copies of most of his workshops online on youtube.

Very worth source to learn from, the earlier books especially. The later books i think have too much input from others' opinions and i definately disagree with some of the content. I have purchased all the books quiet a long time ago, only read a couple of the new ones. Best to watch the videos too, especially with iron shirt or other physical practices.

3 cheers to mantak chia. :)

• Like 1

I am sure someone came across this site aswell.

Please leave a message, thank you.

Edited by 4bsolute

You're asking for help with pirating material and that isn't kosher.

if you're asking for help with pirating material...you're gonna have a bad time.

That's a very concise outline of the entire Healing Tao system. Hard to believe it could done in 3 hours. Seems like doing the entire 34 pages of 'morning' practice would end just about when it was time to go to bed. :)

Yes, agree with you ... long, long, to long ...

But for those who alerady do this stuff, in my opinion, some good outlines in there ... ;)

Edited by Jox
  • Like 1