Sign in to follow this  
Wayan

Chia recommends 300 PC contactions/day. MD: ejaculate twice a week even after age 70

Hi gang, I am new to this group. Practicing HT for 20+ years

I met Mantak Chia over 20 years ago in Ojai CA and studied Cultivating Sexual Energy. I've been transmuting my energy all these years and it's time for me to share my experience with others so we can learn from each other.

I have two subjects to discuss:

My latest conundrum: Urologists recommend to ejaculate twice a week even after age 70 for prostate health, Vs. withholding ejaculation and transmuting.

The other subject: Master Chia recommends 300 PC muscle contractions per day for prostate health. As 80% of aging men will get an enlarged prostate, I'd like hear experience from others. Mantak taught me to press on my lower belly while contracting PC to help this process. Great tip!

• Like 2

Hello wayan, and welcome to the forums!

Glad to have you aboard :-) Your experiences will be greatly appreciate by many members, I'm sure.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Special Note: all female members are more than welcome to join the discussions at our new

Women’s Cultivation forum, moderated by rainbowvein and zanshin

Anything that helps combat swollen prostate in older men is to be welcomed.

As you say it is very common.

Controlled large scale trials are possibly more reliable to formulate conclusions or recommendations than are small scale observations.

It's highly unlikely that GM Chia has any stats related to prostate issue 'outcomes' beyond a very few amongst those that he knows are using his methods.

Edited by GrandmasterP

The other subject: Master Chia recommends 300 PC muscle contractions per day for prostate health. As 80% of aging men will get an enlarged prostate, I'd like hear experience from others. Mantak taught me to press on my lower belly while contracting PC to help this process. Great tip!

I have this old video that has tantric sex teachings in it. In this video one practice is to do deep breathing and retain ones breath, then tilt the body forwards so that air is push more deeper against the prostate with same time to tighten the prostate muscle and anus as well. According to the video it helps in all that prostate related issues. Also if memory serves one needed to do only 81 contractions per day or even less.

Sign in to follow this