Wells

The Rainbow Body by Dr Nida Chenagtsang

The adverts for his books and links to his 'tickets for sale' gigs are right at the end of the vid if anyone is interested in spending some money with him.

One day we'll maybe get a link to somebody who does NOT have an online shop or merchandise to sell.

That'll be a refreshing change.

What would be a refreshing change is if you quit trolling the buddhist sub forum and posting your negative comments.

Everyone has to eat including you.

Did it cost you anything to watch the video? No. Did you learn anything? No. You were too busy looking for something negative to say about this Doctor, whom has dedicated his life to helping people. I am disgusted with your behavior.

Edited by Tibetan_Ice
  • Like 1

--- Moderator Message ---

We're only a few posts in to this thread and already there is a dispute over something which is not the subject. Please avoid name calling like 'you are disgusting' but equally it would be helpful for people to concentrate on the subject matter rather than peripherals like the (very brief) book plugs at the end of that video. After all if someone watches that vid and finds it interesting why would they not want to know there was a book on the subject by the speaker? And should all books be provided free? I don't think that's possible. So I really don't see the point of post number 3.

--- Message Ends ---

• Like 2

What would be a refreshing change is if you quit trolling the buddhist sub forum and posting your negative comments.

Everyone has to eat including you.

Did it cost you anything to watch the video? No. Did you learn anything? No. You were too busy looking for something negative to say about this Doctor, whom has dedicated his life to helping people. You are disgusting.

Thank you TI.

I've deleted that post and asked elsewhere if anyone knows of somebody in the online Spirituality arena who does NOT have an online shop or merchandise to sell.

Mine was a general rather than a clip-specific point and should not have been made on this thread at all.

I was thinking out loud.

You might be a sweetie and delete your quote of my post and that way it will be gone forever.

Many thanks.

:)

Edited by GrandmasterP

Apparently it is prudent to lock the meditation tent to keep the darn disciples out, so they don't screw up the process ;).

Interesting vid/interview.