Sign in to follow this  
beingnature

just sharing

Hello and a big thanks to all of you!

I am reading this forum since i started daoist sitting and standing meditation(lam kam chuen) 10 years ago...

You helped me a lot through sharing your experiences.Without you i think i would still be ill.or feel as if i am crazy haha

I am from Germany, 30 years old.Started meditation to heal me psychic and bodily illnnesses .

Did standing meditation daily in the forest from 1 to 4 hours daily.

ca 3 years ago i think non doing enfolded " i" started moving after standing.

now i think what i do is some kind of spontaneous baguazhang mixed with xing yi and tai chi.through the years i went from vegan to grain free to a raw food diet

.now i do a mix off all of those(still grain free).Last year i went through a heavy kundalini phase and in december i had the strangest experience i ever had... since then life is different and feels great.I have little permaculture gardens and live in a little village.My illnesses and addiction problems just went away some time ago..haha

now i feel as if i am 14 years old....I am not through all of my problems but life feels great...

Im thinking about starting some kind of private retreat for serious naturalists.i dont see myself as a teacher and would like to share this place with likeminded people to support each other going backwards... in circles....and "stopping"

Feel free to respond

biggest thanks to all of you!!!

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this