Sign in to follow this  
nova_b

Chakara opening notes and tones integration in music for greater emotional appeal

So kinda early on in life I figured out my purpose here is to help people. I'm soon to get my reiki certificate I love energy work and I go as far as to call myself a philosophical Taoist, tho I grab at diffrent strengths from diffrent religions as long as they are benovelent benifical to the greater good and properly help guide me as a thread through the eye hole of the way. I'm 18 and a lot of people my age don't think like me, having love for one another, finding contentment with limited material things, etc etc are all messages about reconnection when there is so much detatchment in the world today. Tankfully I live in the USA the leader of that detatch ment, I make concious rap music and only speak on the idealologys I hold close to my heart. Any idea for what I can do with diffrent Chakara opening tones in my music for something never really heard of that would be not just attention but soul grabbing. Basically because for the unliteralness of popular rap currently I have to create my own sub genere to grab the max universal appeal I can get. I will not setter for less then universal appeal I need to touch as many souls from diffrent backgrounds as possible. I currently I do iron groin qi gong to maintain creativity. Any other ideas for what I can do to maintain it at a good level be as creative as possible ? Gongs meditations anything will help thanks :), God bless

• Like 2

Music is a language of over all sensation for me; body, mind and emotions are all influenced. It can completely rewire my current mood and alter vibration even when I consciously resist it. I dig your focus and your drive. You might want to check out Solfeggio Harmonics.

I find the greatest influence on my creativity is my level of curiosity... when my curiosity is high, the zone becomes larger and what I'm working on flows with less resistance.

Thanks man! That makes perfect sense thanks for the solfeego tip I have a place to start a lil research now.

• Like 1

Uuuuuuu (the vowel sound from boot)

Ooooooo (the vowel sound from boat)

Aaaaaaah (the vowel sound from hot)

Aaaaaaa (the vowel sound from hey)

Eeeeeee (the vowel sound from see)

Mmmmnnnngggg (humming through the nose, related to "Om")

These are sounds in a meditation I do. I start at the bottom of the body, the pelvic basin, and go up and out the head progressively. And then reverse order. I could write more about it if you're interested. It can be quite profound after nine rounds.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this