Sign in to follow this  
thelerner

Start a Dream School here?

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a TB Dreamwork Group

• Yes
    • No
    • I'd look at it but probably blow it off
  2. 2. What do you think about Live Chat for it? 3x a week?

• Sounds good
    • More often
    • Less often
    • I wouldn't be interested in live chat
  3. 3. What aspect of dreamwork interests you?

• Lucid dream
    • astral travel
    • dream interpretation

We seem to have many members interested in dream work. I'm imagining a Tao Bums Dream school. There'd be a live chat 3 days a week. Tues, Thurs and Sunday, at 10:00 Central Standard time(?). And perhaps its own PPF. Dreams, books and techniques would be discussed.

Is there interest in it. I would be. Particularly if we had a good leader. Or a leader could evolve, or it could be leaderless. There'd be reminders of it on the 3 nights it went live.

Any interest?

• Like 1

I'm not sure I'll be able to make the love chats but I would be interested in reading more.

Edit note: sorry I meant "live chats" .. I'm definitely available 24/7 for the "love chats", though.

Edited by Silent Answers

We seem to have many members interested in dream work. I'm imagining a Tao Bums Dream school. There'd be a live chat 3 days a week. Tues, Thurs and Sunday, at 10:00 Central Standard time(?). And perhaps its own PPF. Dreams, books and techniques would be discussed.

Is there interest in it. I would be. Particularly if we had a good leader. Or a leader could evolve, or it could be leaderless. There'd be reminders of it on the 3 nights it went live.

Any interest?

“People who talk about their dreams are actually trying to tell you things about themselves they’d never admit in normal conversation.”

( Chuck Klosterman).

:)

If we can get 10 people interested, I'd ask the mods to create a subforum somewhere innocuous to get the ball rolling.

I'd envision a weekly live discussion 2 or 3 times a week. A weekly group reading, a free flow of topics people are interested in and if desired a short personal threads where people can journal there own dream work projects.

Going back 10 years. An old crazy wise member talked about dreamwork. He said forget technique, its all about intention. Another member here recently said, plans and learning are a neophytes trap. Hmnn 3 parts intent, one part technique, one part relaxation.

To me, serious means sacrifice, few things come for free. I envision dream school starting at 4 am (or would 5 am be better?). Twenty or 30 minutes of preparation, then back to sleep and on the clock. Taking advantage of the last one or two deep Rem cycles. Experimenting, figuring out what works individually and as a whole. Cause maybe that's a bad idea.

How do we combine the modern neurological discoveries and age old dream traditions to gain skillfulness? Experimentation. I'd want people who were willing to on 3 week experiments.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this