sunchild

qigong and "demonic" intereference (long post/help appreciated)

Spring Forest Gigong has a good reputation. But realize its no panacea. You're not inviting 'love generator' Chunyi into your home. You're doing some energy based practices. If you decide to, take it slow. Realize energy arts can make crazy; crazier. Imbalanced, worse. Chi gung is not a magic wand. It won't change your family. Maybe it'll change you a bit after a long while of practicing.

You're already seeing black mists and windows thumping and doors banging, feeling presences, assuming you're frightening strangers. Not great signs. Traditionally these arts were only taught to people who'd done years of meditation and passed strict tests of character and balance.

The best would be if you had a reputable live teacher who could give you feedback, otherwise either wait until you're at a balanced point in your life or take it very slow. Less is more, slow steady practice and back off if things get strange or emotional.

• Like 2

If you have some seriousness in believing that you are experiencing similar interferences, no online communication with anybody, even a high-level master for that matter, will be able to effectively help you. More than likely, one or two will come forward offering to help, but i'd exercise extreme caution unless the offer manifests into a one-to-one meeting. No generalisations can be allowed because these things happen for very specific reasons, ranging from past karmic traces to planetary influences, all of which have to be scrutinised before any viable solution can be worked out. This meeting is crucial for one reason: to explore and clarify affinity between you and the situation, and also, the master (who offers help), and his affinity to you and to the situation.

Be wary of those who pm you offering to send you talismans and other nonsense. Not that these wont work, but at what price? And, for how long? Genuine masters who agree to help wont ask you for any payment, instead, it will be mentioned that you are free to make an offering, or not.

On-line advice is quite impotent, so its up to you how you want to proceed. If i were you, i'd look into seeking answers from a reputable, in-person master. Do lots of checking before committing to engage if and when you find one.

Remember this: The best way to reduce karmic traces which cause such disturbances is to perform charitable acts for other beings. This is a common practice in the East. Do some good for others whenever you can. Help stray animals. Volunteer labour at homeless or rehabilitation centres. Buy some live fish, chant mantras, and then set them free. Lots of things you can do. This will re-open divine gates now partially closing to you, which explains the current form you find yourself in. The more severe the oppressive activity, the more charity you ought to perform.

Dont take my word for it please. Do some research yourself.

• Like 3

...in the meantime before you may or may not meet with a master on this side and since you are apparently having trouble with what can be termed the low astral you can also sincerely pray for help from the high astral or higher yet - namely angelic or divine deities (depending on your background and beliefs) who in certain cases have the job to help other beings with such matters.

I have been given such help so I know it is real if sincerely sought and centered upon and not just with mind but also with heart.

A picture related to such a deity is very important and will help focus the emotional and mental aspects your prayer to reach beyond just the emotional and mental aspects of such problems, use of that along with some form of well known, proven, simple but powerful mantra that is very easy to remember and repeat both routinely, and or as needed can help you in spiritual warfare, warfare that all true deities and true masters have gone through in one way or another.

• Like 1

As CT mentioned, advice is fairly well impotent and not just online either!

But since you are asking for guidance, I will share some of what I see. For the rest, you can PM me.

I won't comment much on the qigong, only to say that what I've seen happen (in so many cases) is the qigong can trigger spiritual experiences. It doesn't have to have to be the qigong either. Some of these things can be cleared if you have a competent teacher who has some insight. However, if you are having issues/problems, don't expect the qigong to resolve them! That's not to say there's anything wrong with doing qigong (in general).

Now, a few things I see going on at the energetic level. Spirit attachments (attached to you). The depression you mentioned felt more like your were being "smothered" by spirits (wanting payback and revenge). Also, much confusion, misinterpretation, and uncertainty about what's really going on.

When I asked about the "smothering energy" I felt (when I say 'felt" I mean it was a weakness for you) surrounding you, the answer was a karma of doing it to others (and spirits wanting to get even for what you did to them). So I gave you a strengthening for the spirit attachments and the choking/smothering energy which was weakening you so much.

Now, that should help "clear the air" some for you and your family!

• Like 2

If 'something' does decide to bother you, don't curl up in a ball. Take a stand, call on what ever higher powers you believe in and then deliver it a serve of "DONT YOU EVER FUCK WITH ME AGAIN!!!"

Seriously these things 'tend' to be fairly useless if you don't go passive and fearful. But if you take a stand like I described then your going to be fine, and even in the very very rare worst case scenarios, maintaining the attitude that if it comes near you, you will fuck it up in epic proportions, well that will do a lot for you, and will help greatly while you seek out more skilled help.

Its such a pain in the ass seeing websites like that qigong/demon one.

Among the millions and millions of qigong practitioners who happily live their lives with their improved benefits, you get one random, ignorant and cowardly fool who freaks out over a spirit occurrence, catastrophizes it into an 'impossible to deal with demon' rather than a temporary bump in his path, and never questioned why all the others weren't joining Islam with him as its obviously the only way.

• Like 4

I want to make that more succinct.

90% of the problem is people thinking that they are weak or helpless against things like this, and well, its usually bullshit.

Even in the rare occurrences of something stronger than you bothering you, thinking you are weak and helpless will make its job much easier.

Tell it where to go, feel firmly in your guts that you have a sovereign right over your own skin, and that it has no rights over you.

Laugh at it. Call it an astral dork if you must, cause really it is a 'bit' pathetic, hanging around bothering you...

Did the other spirits ignore it on the playground or something?

• Like 3

Connecting to ones HGA for guidance/assistance can be useful. All it takes is a simple prayer. Also you may want to try some house cleansing. You can get a bowl of salt for each room and put it in the center. This tends to wipe out lots of grime. Also look at your physical space....is it messy and clogged? Cluttered space is bad Feng Shui and invites stagnation.

Lighting some sandalwood after you've cleaned out your space with salt can help. Basic books on psychic self defense can be useful as well. My understanding is that certain entities can be invested in us staying disempowered and want us to stay in that state...you might have rocked the boat when you decided you wanted to empower yourself by practicing SFQ.

As Seth said, the most important of all is your level of confidence in being able to handle the situation. ALWAYS STAY POSITIVE even if things look hopeless. Persevere no matter what obstacles may confront you. Perseverance is the only path forward.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1