Marblehead

Butterfly Of The Day

Hi Folks,

I am ready to test posting my collection of graphics art butterflies.

Remember, these are not pictures or photographs so don't expect that quality.

Also, many of them are very old and I had to do some weird tricks to get some of them. Because of this the quality of some will be less than I would like but I have limited myself as to how much editing I am going to do on them.

And too, there are some moths in the collection. I don't worry about that.

I will place the first one in my next post and see if I have properly prepared the graphic.

Enjoy.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 2

Names would be good if you can do those MH?

Cracking thread.

:)

Hehehe. I just knew someone would question that. Butterflies with no names are what I am posting. Remember, these are art, not reality. They are butterflies of someone's imagination. The creators never named them and therefore I will not either. However, if anyone needs to name them they can use the file name, i.e., the last one is BFLY-004.

• Like 1

My butterfly of the day always shows up on Fridays, when I practice taiji with friends in the park. We call him General (there's a story behind this), although he could also qualify as the Yellow Emperor. I don't remember if I saw him when it was colder, but in the past six months (at least), he hadn't missed a single practice of ours. He usually shows up only once, makes a circle overhead, surveys our progress, and then he's gone. This is what he looks like:

philea.jpg

• Like 4