Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

more gray hair research

So reading about clays and trace mins has got me thinking about nutritional supplements as a way to rid me of sexy yet unwanted at this time gray hair. (Mrs Yoda actually likes my grays, but Yoda don't. I'll take-it-like-a-man only if I have to.)

Found one of those general review sites:

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:v1nCk...cd=10&gl=us

With all the basic theories on the subject.

The reverse your gray supplements themselves often don't have copper but have iodine, zinc and lots of Bs.

Will kick it around.

some say genetics, some say nutritional deficiencies, some say stress... maybe a combination. But the nutrition angle is at least an easy one to experiment with. Check out the link in my post above. When I was in my 20s, the 5 tibetans yoga was very effective at reversing grays (the 5T dude says gray is related to the chakras slowing down.) But has been ineffective for me at 39.

some say genetics, some say nutritional deficiencies, some say stress... maybe a combination. But the nutrition angle is at least an easy one to experiment with. Check out the link in my post above. When I was in my 20s, the 5 tibetans yoga was very effective at reversing grays (the 5T dude says gray is related to the chakras slowing down.) But has been ineffective for me at 39.

Didn't you read the disclaimer in the beginning of the book?

It only reverses grey hair until the age of 31.

As I have said before I know a couple of people who have been doing the 5 Tibetans

for at least 15 years and they are grey. Also didn't work for me.

If supplements worked, no one would have gray hair..it's that big of a deal..

imho..

T

Some people apply the supplements to their hair :lol:

As I have said before I know a couple of people who have been doing the 5 Tibetans

for at least 15 years and they are grey.

But are they bald? Mine can go as grey as it likes if it would just stay on my head, I look like Friar Tut with a pony tail :)

Would really prefer to try Tai Chi in the mornings, but I like doing T5T too and with its hair restoration / long life claims it seems silly not to do them.

But are they bald? Mine can go as grey as it likes if it would just stay on my head, I look like Friar Tut with a pony tail :)

Would really prefer to try Tai Chi in the mornings, but I like doing T5T too and with its hair restoration / long life claims it seems silly not to do them.

They are women and therefore not bald.

They are women and therefore not bald.

No it's evidence that it's working :)

Thanks anyhow.

No it's evidence that it's working :)

Thanks anyhow.

I'm convinced baldness has everything to do with inflammation and less to do with androgens. Try a low carbish diet, and lots and lots of fish oil and see what happens..

T

I thought some trace minerals help darken gray hair, like Indium for example. Keep taking those clay supplements, but colloidal form would be much better.

According to Barry Carter, owner of the main Ormus website, his hair goes gray regularly. Every time it happens, he has Don Nance do a sodium burn on some copper, and he takes the Ormus copper, and it turns his hair brown again.

I also noticed that my graying hair reversed when I went 100% raw about 6 or 7 years ago, and has not returned since. Dried fruit was what had caused the gray hair, and I know of many raw foodists who've gotten very sick on the dried fruit. I do not trust it. Barry Carter eats lots of dried fruit, I've seen him do it, and he admits it's probably not good for him.

Edited by agharta

Hairloss has to do with Jing not reaching the scalp. The hair is like a piece of "earth" on top of the skull, and depends on the essential water to flow freely and strongly up to the top of the spine, and to the skull to nourish the hair. If you have a blockage in the sacrum wich necessarily creates a blockage in the neck, hairloss will start.

Open the neck, sacrum, and spine and the hair will grow back.

Graying of hair is created by liver Jing not being supported by kidneys, or other liver related issues like blockage, imbalance or toxicity.

h

• Like 1

Agharta,

ru still raw?

Yoda

About 95-99%, I'd say, on a monthly basis. I feel great, particularly since I started eating a lot of raw animal foods, and coconut oil and palm oil.

Sign in to follow this