Bud Jetsun

All limitation can only be self-imposed

Nothing can be real beyond the oneness that is my thoughts, all, and still nothing.

I embrace the void. The void embraces me.

I choose not to suffer, as I am the compassion I choose to live.

I have conquered material attachment and give all to any.

I have tasted the state of timeless being untainted by ego. (through great assistance)

I experience unlimited joy, unlimited elation, and live unlimited compassion.

I am here for assistance in the illumination of my remaining shadows so I may choose to destroy them through understanding.

It is with great gratitude I humbly request the pleasure of discourse through words what can never be expressed in words in my journey of embracing the nature of reality.

With Unlimited Love,

-Bud

• Like 4

Hello bud-jetsun, and welcome to the forums!

Glad to have you aboard. That was quite an introduction, thank you :-)

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Special Note: all female members are more than welcome to join the discussions at our new

Women’s Cultivation forum, moderated by rainbowvein and zanshin

Hello and welcome Bud.

You will find no shortage of likeminded persons with whom to discourse here.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang.

• Like 1

Hello bud-jetsun, and welcome to the forums!

Glad to have you aboard. That was quite an introduction, thank you :-)

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TTB team

Thank you kindly Soaring Crane. One can never soar higher or lower than one is choosing to soar at this moment. I am visualizing your wings of compassion taking you to boundless realms liberated of the illusion of elevation, where soaring is being.

Hello and welcome Bud.

You will find no shortage of likeminded persons with whom to discourse here.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang.

I am thankful for your kind wishes Chang, and am enjoying the tremendous pleasure of viewing the text-representation of thoughts from so many beautiful loving aware-of-awakening minds.

Welcome, Bud!

Thank you Daeluin, I enjoy pondering what your avatar image means in my realities interpretation. Fishing the void for appreciation of the one Truth, the oneness that is inherently all and nothing.

You are all already the exclusive masters of all aspects of your reality, you need only accept and appreciate this to instantly conclude whatever earthly suffering you may be currently choosing to have.

I have had no formal instructor, no formal training, no formal spiritual practice, and because of this I have not been tainted by the limitations imposed by believing the thoughts of others. If you have beliefs, you can not escape delusion. I use no ritual, no practices, and no rules in my continuous elation of becoming enlightenment.

You already have everything you need inside you, there is no temple or statue or monk/nun/priest or thing to chant or repeat that can help you. All the things that are not realizing through self-awareness the inherent nature of your enlightenment is deluding you from realization you always were enlightened.

Recognize perfect mindfulness is always and only a choice, and always and only in your control, no matter if you recognize that control or not. Once you have perfect mindfulness, choose to think only enlightened thoughts. It becomes blissful simplicity in itself.

• Like 2

One day I realized I had something to share here... so I attempted to login and see if the account I'd created years ago was still active. It was, and this was the avatar that greeted me. It seemed just fine where it was. The backdrop of golden light had taken on new meaning for me, and I was pleased to see represented an unclear figure poised in a precarious position far out off a steep cliff. Fishing? Or idly pondering while eating time? What mysteries lie below are never quite clear.

I look forward to discussing with you in the future.

Of course, I do so without looking anywhere at all really. :ph34r:

• Like 1