Sign in to follow this  
Bum Grasshopper

My observations so far

My first "real" post I would like to give you my observation and possibly you can tell me if i'm on the right track or expand on it:

The human body is a system of organs. Organs are made of tissues. Tissues are made of cells which are made of molecules. Molecules are made of atoms, which are made of very tiny charged particles.

The very same particles which make up the Moon and the Stars. We truly are stardust!

The amount of atomic matter in a human is truly insignificant. There are vast amounts of emptiness between these particles.

An atom is the perfect example of Ying and Yang. The particles are in complete harmony due to a balance of polarity The bonds are subtle, but it requires a lot of energy to break them.

The "intelligence" that connects particles into atoms, atoms into molecules, and molecules into everything we physically know is The Mother of 10,000 Things.

The Mother of 10,000 Things came from the Tao. The Tao is formless, always giving indiscriminately and is incomprehensible by the human mind, but can be experienced by the spirit.

To me, form to formless is another expression of yin and yang. The universe is in a constant state of flux. Plants, animals, beings are being created every second. At first, they have no form, but they are there. Then, by the workings of the Tao, things come together. Seeds take root, water and earth provide nourishment. The magic of the Sun warms us. Love and compassion provide sustenance, and we have form. Only when it is time, to once again return to the formless.

Sign in to follow this