luciano

Internal Alchemy Daoist Text - 仙道問答錄

Thanks for your answer.

Does 他生 literally means another life and then you have translated as future life?

I am reading now the author notes and I have one more question: Does 密戶 have the same meaning of 玄關? I am not quite sure about the Chinese characters.

Thanks for your help.

I am reading now the author notes and I have one more question: Does 密戶 have the same meaning of 玄關? I am not quite sure about the Chinese characters.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Luciano

I dont know since i dont have the whole text except this http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_935678810101cj0q.html

In general 密戶 = kidneys, while 玄關 refers to energy passages, but the usage varies from author to author.

I have the main text in Chinese and the notes in Portuguese were added by a Chinese teacher that has lived here in Brazil. In one of his notes he says that 玄關 (translated as the mystery or black portal) is also called the secret portal. He also adds the pin yin for the secret portal (Mi Hu), but he does not inform the Chinese characters. So, I have assumed looking at the dictionary that it could the characters 密戶, but I am not sure about it.

• Like 1

I have the Pin Yin names of the main lineage of masters since Lao Zi till nowadays for the main schools. Where can I find the Chinese characters for these main lineage masters?

Thanks,

Luciano.

I have the main text in Chinese and the notes in Portuguese were added by a Chinese teacher that has lived here in Brazil. In one of his notes he says that 玄關 (translated as the mystery or black portal) is also called the secret portal. He also adds the pin yin for the secret portal (Mi Hu), but he does not inform the Chinese characters. So, I have assumed looking at the dictionary that it could the characters 密戶, but I am not sure about it.

玄關 usually refers to the third eye area; if what TT says of 密戶= kidneys, then the locations don't really add up... but I think we can over-think this and the added pin yin may be nothing more than a synonym (?) but it doesn't seem to really help.

I am enjoying the thread. thanks.

• Like 1

乾坤定位,人物生焉。

Qian and Kun establish their positions (at creation of the world) so humans and things are born from there.

人物之生,亦来源于此炁。

at this birth of human and things also this qi originally comes.

second phrase: the birth (creation) of all men and things have this Qi as [point of] origin

• Like 1

Go to the button at the bottom, "More Reply Options".

Then scroll down and you'll see an Attach Files area below the area you type in

• Like 1

Find in attachment the Pin Yin names of daoist masters main lineage. I would like to know the corresponding Chinese characters. Unfortunatelly, the Pin Yin transliteration is not perfect and does indicate the tones. This is one of the notes that the Chinese teacher has included for the book about the Immortality Way.

Thanks for helping!

post-111681-0-61121600-1413932051_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

As you can see in the image attached in my last post, the last name in the tree is Ma Bing Wen (He Yang Zi), written as Ma He Yang, the author of the book that we are discussing in this post.

Dear friends,

I have found another sentence that I am not quite sure about its meaning. Could you please help me?

渾淪無際

Thanks a lot,

Luciano.

Dear friends,

I have found another sentence that I am not quite sure about its meaning. Could you please help me?

渾淪無際

Thanks a lot,

Luciano.

Hunlun (the primal chaos) without borders

• Like 1

Hunlun (the primal chaos) without borders

Within some context:

Hunlun has no boundaries

Hunlun, eternal

---

We should get the relevant text around this phrase

• Like 2

Thanks for the answers. I would like to add here the complete sentence, but I can not find a convenient way of copying and pasting the Chinese characters.

By the way, I could not find in any dictionary hunlun characters together meaning Primordial Chaos.

Edited by luciano