buckaroobonzai

Taoist practice advice for post ejaculation fatigue symptoms?

I'Am currently trying to repair myself from excessive semen loss,I can't believe how drained I feel.Ahh the joyful sacrafices we as men make.

So I consulted the I ching as to guidance in rapid repair and got hex34 vigour :lol:

Through my hazey and muddled thinking I came to the conculsion that I need to do some serious tree gong.

So I will be returning to my 66 metre high pine tree friend, who is convienently located in my back yard and ask her kindly to help replace that which was also given away freely.

Fish eggs, sashimi (raw fish), organ meats like liver, kidneys, adrenals, and generally eating most or all of your food raw are really useful for building energy and jing. I can get by on 4 hours sleep nightly for weeks on end, ejaculate 1-3 times a day, and still have energy to exercise and function. Most of that is due to my diet.

If you learn how to mingle the sexual energy with your central channel, through the spine and draw it up and fill your being with the energy before you ejaculate, you will experience invigoration instead of fatigue.

So I will be returning to my 66 metre high pine tree friend, who is convienently located in my back yard and ask her kindly to help replace that which was also given away freely.

{jealous} I have to walk quite a distance for good old trees.

:D

Do you think it is possible to make sashimi from frozen fish from the supermarket?

Fish eggs, sashimi (raw fish), organ meats like liver, kidneys, adrenals, and generally eating most or all of your food raw are really useful for building energy and jing. I can get by on 4 hours sleep nightly for weeks on end, ejaculate 1-3 times a day, and still have energy to exercise and function. Most of that is due to my diet.

Hello,

I was having a similar problems to you. I was writing a thread on "preventing nocturnal emissions"

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showto...0634&st=0at

there are also some great information there. But the best thing I did was going to a high-level chinese medicine practioner, who said it wasn't my kidneys weak but my spleen and heart not communicating. Or, "earth not strong, fire burning water". He also said I worrying too much, which is making the problem worse. "Biggest problem is mind too strong, body not strong enough". So if you worry too much, it might help not to obssessive about doing so many exercises or eating the right foods everyday.

Also as others have suggest, if you taking up any chi kung or sexual meditation exercises consult a high-level chi kung master first. I took up microcosmic orbit and hui-yin exercises from mantak chia's books and it making things worse, much worse.