DannyK

meditation on the wuji center

I read an article one month ago on meditation on the wuji center, and how to bring yourself gradually to experience life from the wuji center perspective. I can't find this article now. Does anyone have any guidance on this topic?

Haven't heard of that one... but it's intriguing.

I spent a half hour or so searching, but didn't find anything like what you're describing.

If you come across it again, please share it here.

• Like 1

Guys, I spent all morning looking. I found the book, (not article,) I was looking for. "Warriors of Stillness Vol 1," by Jan Diepersloot chapter 1. Bottom of my book pile. Thanks for the replies. Crane I find you generally helpful. :-) Thunder I sent you a message with the link. I have re read the chapter I am more receptive to it this morning than before. Its hard to believe that I put the book down, but I am only a beginner. The material may be simple for some of you..

http://www.amazon.com/Warriors-Stillness-Vol-Meditative-Stillness-Meditative/dp/0964997606/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1410645212&sr=1-1&keywords=warrior+of+stillness

• Like 2

O wow, I want that :-)

Look into The Dynamics of Standing Stil, by Peter den Dekker (also DDutch) I think you'll find it an elucidating enhancement to this book

• Like 1

Hi Trunk, thanks for the rreply. The deep-centers thread is one of the most useful things I have read in a long time. I am soory for the late reply. My weekends are busier than my week days. ---Dan