Sign in to follow this  
Miffymog

My introduction

Hi there,

This is just my introduction post, so I'm just giving a quick intro.

Spent the last 15 years investigating various forms of spirituality but have settled on the meditation practice of Silent Illumination after going on a Chan retreat. Also use standing meditation which I use as a calming down step before sitting meditation. Spent the last 6 months trying out various solo sexual cultivation practices and this is why I'm here. I've got some questions about it and I reckon this is a good place to find some answers. I've read quite a lot of the posts here, especially on semen retention, but not found exactly the answers I'm looking for. Hopefully some one can give me some advice.

I enjoy reading stuff from this site so I'd just like to say hi to everyone.

Cheers,

Miffymog

• Like 1

Hello miffymog, and welcome to the forums!

Glad to have you aboard :-)

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TTB team

Special Note: all female members are more than welcome to join the discussions at our new

Women’s Cultivation forum, moderated by rainbowvein and zanshin

Hi guys,

Just read through the terms and rules and it all makes sense to me so I may as well get straight to why I'm here.

I've been practising relaxing my pc muscle during solo cultivation for the past 6 months now and all seems to be going well. Just recently, though, I've been trying to increase how much I'm relaxed in my lower region and I feel as though I'm now not only able to relax the pc muscle, but the muscles of the seminal ducts themselves .... I think.

I've been looking at medical web sites and they do seem to suggest that the way the sperm is transported from the testicles is by virtue of muscles in the seminal ducts tensioning, which makes sense. But, I've been looking for this 'relaxation of the seminal ducts' on various sexual practice websites and I cant find it mentioned any where. So, the question is, I am just imagining this or not?

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Cheers,

Miffmog (sorry about the user name, made it up on the spot).

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this