Wells

UNDENIABLE PROOF: BELGIAN UFO WAVE

Which is not to say I absolutely don't believe UFOs exist. Actually I know UFOs exist. There are Unidentified Flying Objects in the skies all the time. It's whether the objects are even actually objects, and whether they are from another planet, which is debatable.

I believe in life somewhere else out there. But until it comes and visits me and I see it with my own eyes and experience it and it leaves no doubt (some lights in the sky aren't going to convince me), I'm just withholding judgement.

Will the government try to cover up a story of a real alien race visiting earth? Absolutely. Does that mean that when some people see stuff in the sky and scientists say there is no evidence to confirm that it's alien life, that this then must be an alien visit and government coverup?? Hell no.

But yeah, there's all kinds of proof out there that there are unidentified flying objects in the sky. Until they are identified ( as a plane, satellite, northern lights, drone etc), they are, by definition, unidentified.

• Like 1

One hopes there is life on other planets, but these re-creation shows that dramatize events and re-create them with actors and video effects probably do a disservice. They end up one sided and telling lies of omission.

The government is a couple 100,000 people (in some ways). I wonder if the wide spread meme that all governments would immediately throw resources into a vast cover up of any related UFO evidence is outdated. A little like the Da Vinci code plot where The Church kills dozens ruthlessly to keep the information that Jesus had kids secret. Yet the reality is people really don't care.

I think solid information that UFO's are real wouldn't really change things a whole lot. Especially if it was simply fly by stuff. Even if it was communication it'd be big news but not necessarily world changing unless something world changing was due to come out of it.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

I believe in life somewhere else out there.

Absolutely. Lot's of life in the universe, no doubt on my side whatsoever. But life that can travel to us from other galaxies in blinking shoeboxes ... not so much.

In Belgium?

Belgians can't even agree on what language to speak to each other.

Aliens would be pretty much fecked.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

3) did watch the videos, but were obviously unable to assimilate the information of video clips of 30+ seconds (possibly due to ADHD).

or, alternatively: 3) Did watch most of the silly video, realised pretty quickly that it's nothing but a sensational TV program with cheesy low-budget re-enactments of an event that happened almost 25 years ago, noticed lack of original archival video footage from the event (very damaging, considering how many people were supposedly witnessing it at the time), thought about media courses taken in college in the early 90s, rememebered how easy it is to manipulate non-critical minds, looked for critical voices on the internet, found a few and considered them more convincing than Eliot Ness.

Trolling? You'll have to do better than that.

edit: forgot about the second video. "The Americans deny ... " is not proof of anything.

• Like 1

I am totally fascinated by the subject ... but from a different angle .

It centres on the term 'wave' . People do that ... something unusual happens , and sometimes, it passes through certain elements of the populace like a wave. ( The 'wave' phenomena is part of the 'Daimonic Reality' theory)

Nearly exhibiting a 'viral effect'.

I had a GF like that. Total 'nut case'. She used to see UFOs all the time. It rubbed off on others. Even sceptical people. The classic example was; one time J. comes home, skips in the door and in a sing-song voice; ' I saw a UFO . "

Fine, happens all the time , she saw one a few nights back (and at that stage I was nearly convinced, due to her 'ability to get' the occasional collaborating witness), except when I asked her about it she described the experience intelligently and reasonably ... until, " And it had little windows along the side, and I could see in them."

"Where was this?"

"In the back yard."

"What, you were in the back yard when you saw it?"

"No, I was inside, I looked out the window and it landed in the back yard. I looked through the windows and could see people inside."

" ..... okay then ... "

" And I saw you in there."

" O ... kay .... :unsure: "

So ... a little 'sceptical' by then .... anyway, she skips in this night, says she saw a a UFO again and I am 'Meh .. ' . Then her friend L. comes in behind her ... immediately I noticed, as they say; she looked like she had seen a ghost. She was pale, her hair on her arms was still standing up, she blurted out this story about them driving along and watch a UFO follow a plane into Sydney airport, all the way down to the runway, then veer off and zoom away super fast.

Then the next day its in the media, other people saw the same thing. Radar control says they tracked an object following a plane. The next day the Air Force says rubbish, there was something wrong with the radar at the airport.

The next day the airport says rubbish - if there was something that wrong with our radar, with all our arrivals and departures, there would have been other serious consequences. People went "Ooooo." Then it just faded away. Hmmmm.

The only time I have ever seen anything I could rightly describe as a UFO (unidentified by me that is - and I have a good history of identifying seemingly unidentified craft .... over my life I have seen about 10 and this is the only one I never worked out an explanation for) was with her:

Lying on the grass looking up, out camping. Her "Do satellites move in a curved or straight path?"

Me < :rolleyes: here we go again> : "Well, curved around the earth, but from here they appear to go in a straight path . Why?"

She explained the weirdest thing ... and F me, after a few minutes I saw it too, and again ... and again ..

Just lay back and watched this show ... I still have absolutely no explanation for what I saw. And I still have no explanation for 'her influence '. :wacko:

Eventually we went our own way ... never seen anything like it since.

UFO girl ! (She also exhibited a range of other really unusual 'talents' )

• Like 2

The food's pretty good too.

Salad Cream on Chips ( french fries).

Most excellent.

It's all I've ever used since having been turned on to that fashion in Bruges.

Seriously though.

For sure given the size of the multiverse it's unlikely that we're the only inhabited planet of sentient creatures.

By the same token it's a heck of a stretch to imagine that aliens would pop up over Belgium.

Not impossible, just pretty unlikely.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 3

Did they wave with their right hand or their left?

Is this that thing about the impossibility of verbally communicating to an alien the concept of right and left ?

• Like 1

Is this that thing about the impossibility of verbally communicating to an alien the concept of right and left ?

Actually, I prefer the peace sign over waving. Many people in my neighborhood now give the peace sign to me instead of waving.

My Best buddy is retired Navy and whenever I get the chance I kid him about sailors not knowing their left from their right. They port and bow and aft and fore and in the end have no idea which way to turn.

You were sleeping already.

I'm not. I was in Belgium and never saw any aliens.

Likely my imagination is not strong enough.

:lol: So the 5 policemen who witnessed and followed the UFO had easy to manipulate non-critical minds?

The military also?

The radar units were also fooled by mass hysteria, yes?

And that it was some time ago makes the events untrue?

And the americans have gravity field technology and btw since the 80s?

Okay, lets just look at this bit as it seems to go along with some of the dynamics of a 'daimonic breakthrough event'.

I call it 'consensual explanation' it goes like this ;

Skeptic; " Your Daimonic Reality theory is nuts."

Me; " How do you explain X's experience?" - " He lied, imagined, pranked, deluded ... etc "

But X is a highly intelligent locally respected police officer with years of experience in observation and detection and is known for his honesty and fairness for years. - Okay then, he hallucinated.

But others were with him and saw the same thing. - Hallucinations can be shared and spread, thats been an identified psychological phenomena, like mass hysteria.

But X has some burns on his face. - Its been shown that severe psychological states can actually cause physical results and effects on the body, its called stigmata.

But the others had similar burns too - Well, perhaps that can be a contagious psychological effect as well.

My contention is that any contagious, spreading psychological stigmata; a break from the 'psychological imaginative' world into 'reality' .... fulfills the exact definition of a Daimonic Reality Event.

Of course, the rules of a D. R. E. (based on inter cultural and over time and location research) also indicate it will contain features that make it impossible to classify within or understand according to 'reality'.

The question I guess is; can the needs of the 'soul' via the strength of the 'imaginative faculties' effect change in the 'physical' world ? Our longer human history seems to believe it can. But I would venture that it will never make sense or be understood with the rational / sensible / material / 'ego consciousness' because they are expression of soul / imagination 'irrational' needs.

The expression of PSYKHE ... http://www.theoi.com/Ouranios/Psykhe.html

Edited by Nungali