FacelessDeer

Can anyone help with this possible predicament?

Hey everyone. I need a bit of recommendation.

I recently got out of a 6 year long mentally/physically/emotionally abusive relationship with a sociopath who, I'm also concern has something on them (Like a spiritual parasite of some kind perhaps). I tried to tell him when we were still together to try and cleanse himself just in case he has a spiritual parasite, and he violently protested.

After he learned a little about how to control energy within the body, he started "playfully" siphoning sexual energy from me during intercourse. He said he liked seeing me powerless/in an easy to take advantage of state as a result of siphoning the energy I would let off during sex. He would also say "Drinking it in" was very pleasurable for him.

Eventually he lost interest in me due to suffering from ED. We would only have sex when he would be having a "Sexomnia" attack. He would wake up in the middle of the night and have very aggressive sex with me. Then either fall asleep and not remember what he did the next morning. Or wake up half way through and ask where he was/how did we end up like this. He would collapse and say his body was in incredible pain if he woke up during "sleep sex". I would always feel very drained after this kind of sex as well.

I thought nothing of it until I was sent to the ER in a rushing ambulance for mysterious paralyzation in everything below the neck. I received endless testing, they never found the cause. We obviously couldn't have sex for awhile after that event. And as a result, I got movement back gradually.

I mention this event because I know for sure he can do damage.
energetically.

I got with someone who broke up with their girlfriend to be with me. The girlfriend was also pretty emotionally abusive/violent, possibly schizophrenic.

Unfortunately, after me and my boyfriend got together, both our ex's got together with some people who know some things and now they've made a kind of "legion of doom". I never made an attack of any kind, or my boyfriend. But we feel a bit drained on a regular basis. We honestly don't even talk to anyone in their social group. I'm worried we're being psychically attacked. We wear obsidian crystals, and we both practice Kunlun. I'm not sure if there's anything else we can be doing for protection from attacks from a distance. Dose anyone have any recommendations? I know they practice speaking to fairy creatures of some sort and other things they conjure using circles. My boyfriends ex, got with a girl who believes she's a reincarnated fairy queen. She claims one of the fairy guides she speaks with actually told her that my boyfriend and I should stop practicing Kunlun, or we would attract a demon that would use the St Louis arch as a portal into this realm. The demon would then attack her and her lover.

One person from their social circle was attempting to bring characters from their own stories to life using conjuring circles. Should I even be concern? Am I just being paranoid? ¯\(°_o)/¯ Maybe we just need more caffeine..?

• Like 1

Sounds like a not good situation all around. If I were you, I would pray a lot, especially first thing in the mornings, asking for protection, guidance, help, communion only with beings who are good (like God, angels, wise helpers, immortals, bodhisattvas, etc). Pray for guidance in being the best person you can be, and to be relieved of all negativity and attacks. Pray for guidance into a new kind of life...it sounds to me like you need some change...perhaps to move to a new area and leave all of these people behind. I would personally advise not to listen to all of the strange talk, like about fairies and conjurings.

Kunlun tends to be a very opening up practice. This can be okay if you are able to focus, and thus attract only the right things into your life. But if you are attracting the wrong things, then it's not the best.

A good practice is to know exactly what you want in your life...write out your likes and dislikes for all things that are happening. For instance, if your dislike is, "I dislike being drained during sex with people, and I dislike being attacked by people cursing me"...then you can state it in a positive way: "I really want to be with someone who has healthy sex with me, and I really want to have protection from all curses and have a blessed life". Or however you truly want to state it. When you know what you want, then you can also focus on making those things happen for yourself (God helps those who help themselves), and avoiding situations which have nothing to do with what you want. If you do all that you can to help yourself, and know clearly what you want, then the higher powers will help you.

Basically, take hold of the wheel of your life and drive yourself...rather than allowing the car to go any which way, and flying off into a ditch. It's your car/it's your life. Your post is passive...all of these things are happening to you, as if you're like a ragdoll with no willpower or ability to do anything (even your screenname, "faceless" speaks toward this). The solution is to become active...make things happen that you want. Know what you want. Have a face. Don't be a deer in the headlights. Be the headlights of the car driving toward the deer (the deer in this case being all that you don't want), and drive forward by your own power toward your ideal life, no matter what. Hit the deer if you must (this might take the form of leaving your so called friends), but continue to drive straight down the road toward what is good.

Just some thoughts for you, best wishes.

• Like 3

I can't speak to most of your statements or questions but I will say that I can feel your pain.

But I will say this: Perhaps you could examine this situation based on logic and cause and effect instead of voodoo.

Best wishes regardless.

• Like 3

That sounds messed up.

Ive had similar exps.

Just do seated stillness meditation with eyes open or standing meditation with the eyes open.

and do taichi.

Eyes open builds the guardian chi.

Taichi is a martial chikung. That builds the energy martially in the body. When you feel them vamping you affecting you just think about your martial energy and your aura will change and ward it off. ;)

My generic advice is when things get strange in a negative kind of way, back off energy practices. They tend to amplify things. You've dipped into esoteric waters, the kunlun, crystals, spirits etc., its not giving you a positive experience, Maybe go 'Normal' for a while. Drop the practices, drop the discussions of spirits, entities and curses. Work on your material life, jobs, relations, hobbies etc. Concentrate on making 'the real' better. We increase what we give our attention too.

Wait until things have cooled down and leveled off, a few months, even a year or so, then if you want get back into the esoteric. It'll still be there, but you'll approach it with better balance. Now, its an area of your life that seems its doing more harm then good. Perhaps give it up for a while and see if things improve.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 5

Well in a full system of cultivation there is seated meds standing meds, meds with eyes open eyes closed. Martial meds spiritual meds and healing meds.

Kunlun is nice but its not kung fu.

It is spiritual alchemy.

Sometimes for things like this it is good to have a teacher to explain this things like this.

Meditations in a system have a purpose.

One of the many reasons that high level alchemy was given to martial artists was to hide and protect the teaching so thus it is preserved.

Its a very old philosophy if someone is hurting you go learn kung fu and learn how to protect yourself.

There are many who talk and dabble in meds but few who actually understand why..............

• Like 1

My generic advice is when things get strange in a negative kind of way, back off energy practices. They tend to amplify things. You've dipped into esoteric waters, the kunlun, crystals, spirits etc., its not giving you a positive experience, Maybe go 'Normal' for a while. Drop the practices, drop the discussions of spirits, entities and curses. Work on your material life, jobs, relations, hobbies etc. Concentrate on making 'the real' better. We increase what we give our attention too.

Wait until things have cooled down and leveled off, a few months, even a year or so, then if you want get back into the esoteric. It'll still be there, but you'll approach it with better balance. Now, its an area of your life that seems its doing more harm then good. Perhaps give it up for a while and see if things improve.

:)

And do a lot of gardening.

• Like 2

Hey everyone. I need a bit of recommendation.

I recently got out of a 6 year long mentally/physically/emotionally abusive relationship with a sociopath who, I'm also concern has something on them (Like a spiritual parasite of some kind perhaps). I tried to tell him when we were still together to try and cleanse himself just in case he has a spiritual parasite, and he violently protested.

After he learned a little about how to control energy within the body, he started "playfully" siphoning sexual energy from me during intercourse. He said he liked seeing me powerless/in an easy to take advantage of state as a result of siphoning the energy I would let off during sex. He would also say "Drinking it in" was very pleasurable for him.

Eventually he lost interest in me due to suffering from ED. We would only have sex when he would be having a "Sexomnia" attack. He would wake up in the middle of the night and have very aggressive sex with me. Then either fall asleep and not remember what he did the next morning. Or wake up half way through and ask where he was/how did we end up like this. He would collapse and say his body was in incredible pain if he woke up during "sleep sex". I would always feel very drained after this kind of sex as well.

I thought nothing of it until I was sent to the ER in a rushing ambulance for mysterious paralyzation in everything below the neck. I received endless testing, they never found the cause. We obviously couldn't have sex for awhile after that event. And as a result, I got movement back gradually.

I mention this event because I know for sure he can do damage.

energetically.

I got with someone who broke up with their girlfriend to be with me. The girlfriend was also pretty emotionally abusive/violent, possibly schizophrenic.

Unfortunately, after me and my boyfriend got together, both our ex's got together with some people who know some things and now they've made a kind of "legion of doom". I never made an attack of any kind, or my boyfriend. But we feel a bit drained on a regular basis. We honestly don't even talk to anyone in their social group. I'm worried we're being psychically attacked. We wear obsidian crystals, and we both practice Kunlun. I'm not sure if there's anything else we can be doing for protection from attacks from a distance. Dose anyone have any recommendations? I know they practice speaking to fairy creatures of some sort and other things they conjure using circles. My boyfriends ex, got with a girl who believes she's a reincarnated fairy queen. She claims one of the fairy guides she speaks with actually told her that my boyfriend and I should stop practicing Kunlun, or we would attract a demon that would use the St Louis arch as a portal into this realm. The demon would then attack her and her lover.

One person from their social circle was attempting to bring characters from their own stories to life using conjuring circles. Should I even be concern? Am I just being paranoid? ¯\(°_o)/¯ Maybe we just need more caffeine..?

Aside from the above there are some practices you should adopt that help in all circumstances, and do help specifically in these circumstances, regardless of their cause or how we view them.

Depending on the level of the practitioner, they should be applied on the different levels you are on or the stages you are at.

They involve, stabilising and balancing, creating a strong and balanced foundation, how to deal with other energies; protection, reflection, or absorbing and balancing (not for beginners IMO).

I know nothing of Kunlun but if you are practicing it and it is a valid and worthwhile system it should have processes and exercises within it that address these issues.

Thats the main thing, I think. The intricate dynamics of what happened could be entered into, but that would be long and involved and, at this stage, could be like opening 'Pandora's Box' further.

I think developing centering and protection is the better focus at present.

Edited by Nungali

My suggestion is to stop doing Kunlun, not that Kunlun by itself is bad but it isn't the sort of practice which is likely to be beneficial when you are feeling attacked or paranoid, the exercise will open you up while your defences are trying to keep you closed to keep you safe, so it will create an inner conflict which may drain all your energy.

In addition to the great advice already given - and I especially like what Aetherous said, I have one fun recommendation for you both.

Circle walking.

Circle walking is great for two people to practice together, especially as you both are experiencing this issue. Circle walking was recently recommended as a good way to avoid unwanted attention, and it makes sense. Walking the circle helps address the way our every days lives create a largely linear give and take relationship between what is inside and what is outside by slowly reshaping our energy to flow more circularly within our bodies. When the energy is flowing more circularly, like it should, it slips past unwanted attention rather than sticking to it. From the comments in that thread, it sounds as though spirits have trouble accessing or penetrating through this type of vortex. It is also said walking the circle leads one to invisibility, and leads one to find the tao. Here's a thread with beginner circle walking advice/instructions. Circle walking with a partner or a group amplifies the effect. Plenty of resources on the web and these forums.

In general, I'd recommend honing a strong intention to change the paradigm the problems have been operating under, but without focusing on fighting these external forces directly. There's a polarity here, and opposing polarities maintains them. But you do want to acknowledge the inner polarity that caused this dynamic to happen, as related to your present or past life karma - face it, identify it, trace it back to it's origins early in your life when it was full of subtlety and dissolve it and move on. Don't cling to it, do your work and move on from it. Don't focus on those external forces over much - focus on increasing your light and being whole and healthy - those external forces will get bored and attract new targets. We have everything we need inside ourselves to be whole - we don't need to rely on opposition or connection to external forces to be whole.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Powerless, paralyzed, sexually-abused... Were you child-molested or abused?

If so, you need to recover from that trauma in order to stop the same pattern from repeating itself..

Otherwise, if you remain stuck in the "victim" role...then you will keep attracting "persecutors" and then need "rescuers" to complement and complete your "triangle."

b6636b0849e4d217fc513353f243472bc1aba2b1

At this stage in your journey, psychology may be more directly helpful than "spiritual" (bypassing) fairy tales.. :P

Edited by vortex
  • Like 2

I think, a little bit, yes. But your pain and trauma are real and I agree with the others who suggest dealing with this through very earth-bound methods while getting away from all the energy/spiritual work for a good while. You've got a lot of things all mixed up and I sense that you're in the state of mind where all of these practices very likely will open you up for more damage.

Keep things as simple as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~

One concrete suggestion:

There's a therapy that I would recommend in a heartbeat if you were here in Germany. I think you're in the US, is that right? It's not completely unknown there, and it's called Family Constellation in English:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Constellations

http://www.hellingerpa.com/constellation.shtml

It's absolutely astounding work for precisely the situation you're describing. If you can find a really well-qualified and experienced therapist, it could be worth looking into. Or if you can find your way to Germany, I could arrange a session for you :-)

• Like 3