Sign in to follow this  
 ZenStatic

Kinda funny question

I started doing my Qi Gong for Beginners DVD today, now that the kids are back in school. Now, doing the deep breathing as I practice the movements, I kept yawning. Is there anyway to stop this?

I started doing my Qi Gong for Beginners DVD today, now that the kids are back in school. Now, doing the deep breathing as I practice the movements, I kept yawning. Is there anyway to stop this?

Don't stop it. It's a release. Good sign.

:) Get more sleep.

Really, we force out bodies into patterns regardless of seasons and stresses. Try getting a few extra ZZ's.

Personally I love the twilight area between sleep and waking up. I get in some nice meditation in the area where my body is still asleep but my mind is uncluttered and just waking.

Michael

:D The first time I started to yawn while practicing I felt like a cat.

Now... I got used to be a cat and I even love it!

The funniest thing is when you practice and the others around you don't know it... but they all start to yawn :lol:

m.

yawning is good, as everyone says. so is burping or any release of gas. dont stop whatever needs to happen.

If you need to shake a bit , do that also! or cry, or laugh, whatever. It's channels clearing. It'll smooth out as you go along.

trust your body and the proccess.

have fun. good luck.

I was taught that yawning is a reflex related to hypoxia that gets a little extra oxygen to the brain. Don't fight it, it's the way...

little doses of adrenalin are let out into your bloodsystem during practise.

you need more oxygen and need to get rid of more co2. natural.

Sign in to follow this